• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct upcoming Live on September 1st at 16:00 CEST for 3DS

Granted I think any such rumor is pretty unlikely, but, did it definitely already release? Any link to a page where it's for sale or someone bought it?

It would be a pretty good troll if Nintendo did a fakeout like that.

It's gotta be Q1 at the earliest unless marketing plans have changed in that regard since per the Trev leak we know about all of this year's games; the last to be revealed from the codenames was MP.

I thought Reggie said it was out already. Anyways looks like it's not out yet, but Amazon has it up for preorder. I still don't see a Mario Galaxy for 3DS because it's already up for preorder. Why not wait a couple days and reveal it with the Nintendo Direct along with Mario Galaxy?

AdanVC

Edit: Oh no, double post. Sorry :c

One game everyone seems to forget that could get a localization is LBX W: Super Custom:

61EOdTKD6aL.jpg

That cover art is so cringey. There's too much details on the mechs I can't distinguish one from the other!

Yukinari

I hate to say it but i feel like Ever Oasis is gonna be another bargin bin title like Codename Steam even with the more appealing artstyle and developer history.

Dont ask me why cause i never played it.

maxcriden

I thought Reggie said it was out already. Anyways looks like it's not out yet, but Amazon has it up for preorder. I still don't see a Mario Galaxy for 3DS because it's already up for preorder. Why not wait a couple days and reveal it with the Nintendo Direct along with Mario Galaxy?

I can't find it on Amazon, do you have a link?

I agree with you, just trying to play out this particular possibility. :)

I can't find it on Amazon, do you have a link?

I agree with you, just trying to play out this particular possibility. :)
Hmm it's not showing it on the Amazon website, but it shows its for preorder on my Amazon app. Idk if it shows it because I'm logged in with Prime on my app, but it's weird it's not showing on their main website.

maxcriden

Hmm it's not showing it on the Amazon website, but it shows its for preorder on my Amazon app. Idk if it shows it because I'm logged in with Prime on my app, but it's weird it's not showing on their main website.

Ok, cool. As long as you can see it somewhere for purchase and SMG isn't listed, I think that's further proof the rumor is bogus. Thanks DC.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

I believe he said they were shipping them "today" (Monday), likely leaving their warehouses (or wherever they keep stock) for retailers.

Hoping for a US release of the recently announced Sega 3D Classics Vol. 3, which includes:
  • 3D After Burner II
  • 3D Bare Knuckle II
  • 3D Gunstar Heroes
  • 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  • 3D Super Hang-On

Eiolon

My guess is Nintendo doesn't want the 3DS fall/holiday line-up to be overshadowed by NX announcements or hype. They won't want people to "wait" for NX so they can still get sales on the 3DS. So they will announce September 1 3DS stuff only and let it stew a couple of weeks, the announce NX after. After the NX unveil though, I don't expect to see much on it again until after the holiday season outside maybe what third parties may want to show.

My guess is Nintendo doesn't want the 3DS fall/holiday line-up to be overshadowed by NX announcements or hype. They won't want people to "wait" for NX so they can still get sales on the 3DS. So they will announce September 1 3DS stuff only and let it stew a couple of weeks, the announce NX after. After the NX unveil though, I don't expect to see much on it again until after the holiday season outside maybe what third parties may want to show.

I actually think that once NX is revealed, you won't hear much related to 3DS or Wii U out of Nintendo again. Save for some Pokemon Sun and Moon marketing, of course.

Not

Banned
THERE IT I--

This is a worldwide Nintendo Direct for Nintendo 3DS only. Nintendo explicitly stated there will be no reveal or discussion about NX in this broadcast.

SON OF A BITCH

Really????? :mad:

Nintendo.

GamerJM

Banned
Lol. U two are hoping for something impossible lol.

........ LOCALIZE GREAT ACE ATTORNEY!!!

All three of these games are great, lol, sad you guys will never get to play them. Well, I only played the GAA demo but I already bought it and plan on playing it after I beat Spirit of Justice when it comes out here.

EX Troopers is really just fantastic though, and one of the best games Capcom has released. I'm kind of biased since it's basically what I've always wanted out of a third-person shooter (no aiming mechanics, just fast-paced movement). Theatrhythm Dragon Quest is a step down from Curtain Call in terms of content but still really fun.

casiopao

All three of these games are great, lol, sad you guys will never get to play them. Well, I only played the GAA demo but I already bought it and plan on playing it after I beat Spirit of Justice when it comes out here.

EX Troopers is really just fantastic though, and one of the best games Capcom has released. I'm kind of biased since it's basically what I've always wanted out of a third-person shooter (no aiming mechanics, just fast-paced movement). Theatrhythm Dragon Quest is a step down from Curtain Call in terms of content but still really fun.

Lol. I finished Ex Troopers years ago lol. I just don't want to play game which is too story heavy in Raw Jp language. I understand basic level of Japanese there so, if the game is more focused on gameplay i can still finish the game but if they are VN, i will just move away as far as possible as i would need to play while opening my dictionary.T_T

It sad that many 3DS owners here don't get to taste Labyrinth no Kanata. That is easily the best game i had ever played on 3DS on Jrpg genre.^_^ The graphics, the battle system, story, setting is boss.^_^

Wanderer5

Kind of regret not going through with getting the PS3 version a while back, even with the language barrier. Remembered having a lot of fun with the demo.

Top Bottom