• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Selects (3DS/Wii/Wii U) Announced

Bought Tropical Freeze last year for $40 after GCU because I was afraid it'll go out of stock like Pikmin 3.

Will definitely pick up Pikmin 3. Hopefully Dream Team is reprinted as well.

Strange seeing new Wii copies being produced.

Will get All Stars if it has the same physical bonuses.

kiguel182

I wish they would add Mario Kart. Still, might buy Ocarina eventually. I never finished it and it's a great version apparently.

RK128

This is nice news, as it will push for re-prints of Wii U and 3DS games that are very rare in addition to lowing the price of a few pricey 3DS games. Might consider getting OoT3D now that its going to be 30 bucks in the future :D.

Is there a cheaper way into getting that animal crossing? Never played AC

To be quite honest, if you have a 3DS you'd be better off finding a cheap copy of New Leaf. It's a much better game. It expands on some of the ideas from City Folk and adds quite a bit more.

Great to see. Both Tropical Freeze and Pikmin 3 deserve another lease on life. The first is magnificent and criminally overlooked just about anywhere but here, and the second is even better than it was at launch with the completion of the DLC and the third control scheme last year (stylus control). Pikmin 3, NSLU, and MK8 hit the sweet spot with DLC pricing in a way that, unfortunately, nothing else from Nintendo has since.

I hate those fucking cases, but it's good the OoT3D is getting a reprint. Last I heard it's second hand price had gone up past MSRP.

What I wouldn't give for a Nintendo Selects release (or a reprint in general) of Kid Icarus Uprising. Prices for that are getting stupid.

Will probably pick up All-Stars at that price, though

Blues1990

NES Remix & Pikmin 3 are both rock-solid games for the Wii U, and Pikmin 3 especially is worth checking out if you are itching for something to play. Fun co-op game to boot.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I bought my Wii U when Bayonetta 2 dropped and Pikmin 3 was like $70+ even back then, which I wasn't having. So I'm all over this.

Kind of a bummer for SNES Remix as it's $30 in my local Target and Best Buy without the ugly red case. Guess I'll buy them now before those sell out.

VegiHam

Yeah that's fine don't feel like you need to put the region in the title or anything, I love getting my hopes up for nothing.

jariw

Seriously, get Pikmin 3. Get another Wiimote+Nunchuck. Play the 2-player modes. So brilliant fun!

Get Tropical Freeze as well.

entremet

How's All Stars Wii? Straight SNES Rom dump or is there more to it?

It's a straight ROM dump.

It was during Mario's anniversary and it was super lazy. But Nintendo made up for it in the next anniversary with Mario Maker.

NA YES!!!!!!!!!!

Hope these actually STAY in stores and aren't discontinued so quickly like the Wii line was. :/

AND, they keep adding more.

Edit: LOL Animal Crossing is a reprint itself! LOL All-Stars is shocking actually. o_O

Top Bottom