• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Stellar Blade Gameplay Reveal Attack types

3u2Kpsk.jpg

bruh

Labolas

Yeah, I don't know, is it just me or are her attacks like really slow not really quick, and snappy? I think the game still looks great though outside that.

Pejo

Not as in-depth as I'd have liked for a combat overview, but let's face it, I'm already buying the game. Guess I'll just see myself.

The hit feedback and dismemberment looks fantastic. Hope the enemies are sufficiently a threat when they're not making a video just for showing off the combat techniques. Animations look great, if just a biiiiit too much hitstop, but i'll get used to it.

Yeah, I don't know, is it just me or are her attacks like really slow not really quick, and snappy? I think the game still looks great though outside that.

In the discord server, a beta tester said that the combat is more "strategic" than it looks at first glance. Like in Sekiro, you need to expose the weak point to kill enemies and time your actions, it's no button-mashing. Eve becomes faster when she upgrades and acquires new moves/weapons. If you get mobbed you will be killed pretty fast, it's not a hectic game like Bayonetta or DMC where you can fight ten enemies at once.

Wait! Any more details on this Vinyl OST release? From where can you get it?

Actually nvm, I found out myself. Bit strange that it's a pre-order bonus for the physical release but only in South Korea.

Not going to lie, this news about the Vinyl release being Korea only is pretty off putting and kinda makes me reconsider if it's worth paying €80 just for the standard physical release.

Last edited:

Labolas

In the discord server, a beta tester said that the combat is more "strategic" than it looks at first glance. Like in Sekiro, you need to expose the weak point to kill enemies and time your actions, it's no button-mashing. Eve becomes faster when she upgrades and acquires new moves/weapons. If you get mobbed you will be killed pretty fast, it's not a hectic game like Bayonetta or DMC where you can fight ten enemies at once.
Not going to lie it's a bit disappointing to hear that, but it was expected.

Top Bottom