• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New THQ Nordic Open-World ARPG "Biomutant" Accidentally Revealed Early [PS4/X1/PC]

Koozek

That looks awesome and it reminds me very much of the N64's scrapped/turned into Starfox Dinosaur Planet:

dinoplanet0342.JPG

08-159248_320w.jpg
:O

I was so hyped for that as a kid!

Yeah this a great concept and the art looks on point. Need to see some gameplay before I get really hyped but I'm liking what I'm seeing

brawly

Holy shit, this feels like a blast from the past.

You know, a time where not every protagonist was a caucasian brown haired tough guy.

Looks so cool.

GotG x Berserk x Jade Empire x Sly Cooper x Horizon x Bushido Blade x Absolver x Far Cry x BotW x Fist of the North Star x Mario Party?

goty

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I'll admit I came into this thread expecting some ugly edgelord Fallout ripoff, but the stop-motion puppet look of the lead char is pretty unique and has me at least interested in seeing more.

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
Just me or does that character and sound of a post apocalyptic Kung fu story sound fucking cool?

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
LOL I love the art and the concept. It'd be great to see a WRPG with a goofy sci-fi premise that doesn't take itself so seriously.

Top Bottom