• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New THQ Nordic Open-World ARPG "Biomutant" Accidentally Revealed Early [PS4/X1/PC]

Ashtar

The game will probably be officially revealed in the coming days, so that's when we'll most likely get to see the first trailer. Hopefully it's playable at Gamescom.
I think the twitter link talking about ue4 mentioned a playable demo
Edit double post my bad

Endless

YJ9A2H2h

Tizoc

It's a shame we won't be able to do this in the game :S
giphy.gif

It's not a proper kung fu apocalyptic game unless you can rapidly punch someone til they explode.

Stiler

So with the game being playable at gamescon does that mean a trailer/gameplay is likely to be shown?

I hope so.

Daante

https://www.avanza.se/placera/teleg...tion4-xbox-one-and-windows-pc-under-2018.html

"THQ Nordic släpper Biomutant till Playstation4, Xbox One and Windows PC under 2018 (Finwire)
2017-08-21 08:30
THQ Nordic och utvecklaren Experiment 101 har idag offentliggjort kommande lansering av Biomutant till Playstation4, Xbox One and Windows PC. Det uppger bolaget i ett pressmeddelande.

Biomutant är ett "open-world" action-rollspel som utspelas i en naturkatastrofdrabbad och färgstark värld, där spelaren tar rollen som ett muterat djur, uppger bolaget.

Spelet förväntas lanseras under 2018. Under GamesCom och PAX West finns det möjlighet att testa spelet i THQ Nordics monter."

Translation:

"THQ Nordic will release Biomutant for PS4, XB1 and PC in 2018.

Biomutant is an open world action-rpg that takes place in a natural disaster and colorful world, where the player takes the role as a mutant animal the company says.

The game expect to launch in 2018 and during Gamescom and PAX West you can play the game in THQ Nordics area. "

Thought it was an upright D-Dog until I read the description.

Punished "Sly" Cooper

Double checked the MGS PW and V soldier databases haha don't think they ever used Racoon as a codename... So, no Sly Racoon but closest genetically that IS in MGS V is Sly Weasel :p

This is how i like games to be revealed. Announce it out of the blue and release it quite soon after that as well. Unless there's a delay...but yeah, you never know. If they don't have a trailer this week but it IS playable there, that's odd.

Top Bottom