• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

My NoScript is picking up Gree.jp and Gree.net on the page, so yeah I'm guessing browser game.

iMOeV9pOB9k8h.gif

The first game is fantastic. I'd be down for a sequel, I think the world in TWEWY has much more to offer and it would be a crime not to capitalize on it.

Reveirg

Hype x10000.

There's really no reason to believe it won't be on 3DS.

Stylus + the fact that TWEWY characters were in KH3D....

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
If it's mobile then loooooooool.

SerRodrik

If nothing else this thread is reminding me that I haven't replayed TWEWY in a long time. I should do something about that.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I got this tweet just now:

@Ghazzarro 2 secs
@Wario64

That mysterious SE page will involve TWEWY because G. chrome's source page says:

CHARACTER DESIGN:TETSUYA NOMURA & GEN KOBAYASH

So wait, is this a mobile game? If so I am now sad. Unless of course they are pulling a KH, and plan a real game and have a mobile filler game.. then im just annoyed.

Goli

I got this tweet just now:

@Ghazzarro 2 secs
@Wario64

That mysterious SE page will involve TWEWY because G. chrome's source page says:

CHARACTER DESIGN:TETSUYA NOMURA & GEN KOBAYASH

Right, everyone can see that, you just gotta scroll down a bit.

antonz

This better be a straight up 3DS or Vita game. Preferably Vita so I can actually import it.

POGS ARE BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER

How is it not?

Why would you need to import it? The original was released in the west and was a cult hit.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
How in the fucking world would TWEWY work on an iPAD for those who are even suggesting the idea?

Of all the touch games I've played, TWEWY is the one that requires the most a resistive touch screen and a D-Pad.
------------

Now regarding to the thread:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE COUNTDOWN HAS THE TWEWY FONT ON IT

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING FUCK!!!!!!!!

A SEQUEL TO THE GREATEST HANDHELD GAME OF ALL TIME!

SOMEONE HOLD ME PLEASE.

SerRodrik

The 6 days part isn't loading in my browser either. It seemed a little odd to start a hype countdown with only an hour and a half on it, though.

iammeiam

I was too uncoordinated to master dual-screen combat in the first one.

Would probably still buy a sequel though, so here's hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom