• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyou

urAy9.jpg

TWEWY 2 for 3DS

anything less and I fire bomb Square

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
TWEWY2 for Ti-86 come oooonnnn

Well, that's the fastest I've seen a hype train get started, get derailed, get derailed again and yet still manage to chug along, largely due to people not reading the thread and not knowing this is for smart phones and PCs (read: browser based). Please do not board this hype train, as it's an express to Rage-on-Disappointment.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
TWEWY 2 for 3DS running on an improved KH engine:

904c010159f721b901b7658e6fbcd81c1324575766_full.jpg

It would be rad, although I would much prefer the phenomenal sprite work again.

LuuKyK

Has Nomura ever designed something for a mobile/browser game? Don't sound like something he would do. lol Are we sure its going to be 3DS only though? Will I really have to buy one? Guess so. :p

SoulUnison

Banned
If it's a TWEWY2, I hope the original cast is either still the main cast or in prominent roles.

I need me some more Smug-Omniscient Joshua.

Well, that's the fastest I've seen a hype train get started, get derailed, get derailed again and yet still manage to chug along, largely due to people not reading the thread and not knowing this is for smart phones and PCs (read: browser based). Please do not board this hype train, as it's an express to Rage-on-Disappointment.
When has that ever stopped anyone on this board?

I remember some of the first videos for TWEWY and I thought it was so badass because the main character was all like "dumbass!" during combat and his victory cry was "Come back when you grow a pair!" Such a legendary game.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I just discovered something amazing.

Change the date on your computer's calendar. Each day has different music. On Thursday, a version of Calling plays.

IT'S TWEWY!!

EDIT: There's no music for the days after Thursday. Whatever. Calling is all I needed to hear for confirmation.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
GUYS I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS HYPED UP FOR ANYTHING SINCE... well, Kid Icarus to be honest.

ANYWAY OMFGHHHGHA;LHGLANF;LAN;KGAN;OGN;AG;AGN;ALGN;ANG;LAGNDAL;G'AG

Sinople

I got this tweet just now:

@Ghazzarro 2 secs
@Wario64

That mysterious SE page will involve TWEWY because G. chrome's source page says:

CHARACTER DESIGN:TETSUYA NOMURA & GEN KOBAYASH

You can also see that the page is named "subaseka", which is a contraction of the Japanese name Subarashiki kono Sekai

If it turns out to be a sequel for the 3DS... It's about damn time for me to get a 3DS then. It's not mario that sells the new handheld to me, it's fucking games like this that do.

Verelios

The world...the world is shining.

TWEWY YES!!!!!!! Here's hoping for more lightning based pins, because, well they're the best pins.

hamchan

I just discovered something amazing.

Change the date on your computer's calendar. Each day has different music. On Thursday, a version of Calling plays.

IT'S TWEWY!!

EDIT: There's no music for the days after Thursday. Whatever. Calling is all I needed to hear for confirmation.

Hooray!

Also the 109 in silhouette?

Anyways with this new track I now believe this is TWEWY 2 instead of a shitty mobile game. Yes, I am setting myself up for disappointment.

Nope.

Nope.

NOPE.

Not going to go through this again.

oh gosh well done Square -- this is a good teaser with that jammin' twister.

[Nintendo Direct coup please??]

(Although, I'll be honest, I still think the original Twister and Calling are far better than any other rendition since... a lot of these sound too busy for my tastes. Still always nice to hear some diversity!)

SoulUnison

Banned
How would this even work on iOS?

I would MAYBE play this on an iPad, with the screen split horizontally in portrait mode, but on an iPhone or an iPod Touch it'd be tiny, tiny, tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom