• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonz

See this is the stuff where SE are morons. They talk about how they need to regain the trust of their fans etc. If they release some shitty browser or iOS port when the fans have been asking for a sequel for years now then of course they have issues with fans.

MAtgS

I don't want a sequel to TWEWY, I want it to remain a unique entity. Have we not learn anything from x-2, Chrono Cross & the compilation of FFVII?

sonicmj1

It's for GREE, noscript shows it :(

ibe2VYl1t4knFG.jpg

The blue hexagon icon in the red square is a link to the Gree social network. It's apparently on all of SE's pages.

None of this rules out the possibility that this is a smartphone-only Tin Pin Slammer game, of course.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't want a sequel to TWEWY, I want it to remain a unique entity. Have we not learn anything from x-2, Chrono Cross & the compilation of FFVII?

Chrono Cross was amazing. Boo this man.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I finally have a legitimate reason to replay TWEWY now. No more talking myself out of it. Time to see if it justifies its position as my favorite DS game.

raven777

I loved x-2, chrono cross is considered a great game, and compilation of FFVII was a great fan service (with exception of DC)

SteeloDMZ

Banned
As far as I recall, the first game had the numbers in color red. This countdown has numbers in color blue.

SEQUEL CONFIRMED.

Fodder76

Are you guys seeing the different background images? I'm surprised no one is posting them. I put the first one up a couple of pages back. I'll post the rest if you want.

As long as it's separate from the original story I see no problem with it. Only because I felt the first game's story was complete.

BasilZero

I finally got a reason to actually play the first game...must play the first game so I can play this (if its a sequel that is and not a port to iOS).

Javier

Is the countdown weird for anyone else? It says it's supposed to end at midnight, but it constantly lags so I have to refresh it to get the actual time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom