• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesiroth

Well, if this countdown did anything, it got me playing the game again.

TWEWY seriously has one of the best postgames and implementations of New Game+ ever.

Can you elaborate a bit more on this postgame/'implementation' of New Game? I never had the chance to try that out.

Seda

Can you elaborate a bit more on this postgame/'implementation' of New Game? I never had the chance to try that out.

You can basically go to whatever day you want, and there's challenges to do on each day that unlock tons more info about the world of the game. Challenges involve killing bosses on higher difficulties IIRC or find ways to kill enemies that flee. There might be more worth mentioning that I forget.

You can basically go to whatever day you want, and there's challenges to do on each day that unlock tons more info about the world of the game. Challenges involve killing bosses on higher difficulties IIRC or find ways to kill enemies that flee. There might be more worth mentioning that I forget.

Those boss battles were so fucking hard! Fucking Sho. UGH.

Weird. It says 1 hour and 40 minutes for me.

Did you guys live in a different timeline or something?

Different timezones and all... Apparently the countdown reads your computers clock, goes by that and it's not made for international relevance. 8 hours for me, but it should end in 30 mins or so.

Well, if this countdown did anything, it got me playing the game again.

TWEWY seriously has one of the best postgames and implementations of New Game+ ever.

Nice! I didn't know that!

Also, 36 minutes to go, right?

In addition to what Seda posted, here's also the "Another Day" scenario, which takes place separately from the main game and inverts the personalities of pretty much every character. It's fucking hilarious. (The game's big superboss is fought there, too)

In addition to what Seda posted, here's also the "Another Day" scenario, which takes place separately from the main game and inverts the personalities of pretty much every character. It's fucking hilarious. (The game's big superboss is fought there, too)

That goes from hilarious to "holy fucking shit what what WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!" real quickly once you discover the secrets of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom