• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.

doemaaan

mass-effect-dancing-turian-o.gif

Worst Case Scenario -- MS moneyhats a bunch of exclusives for an under-powered console that drags down PC and PS4 development

Best Case Scenario -- MS creates a beast of a console and approaches the start of this gen the way they got rolling with the 360 (minus RROD, of course)

I'll be very happy if the truth is somewhere in the middle. Just don't give us the worst case scenario, MS.

Question:

What would be cheaper for MS?

1 - Make a console more powerful than PS4 and then take a big loss on every box sold for a fair while, and probably always be chasing sony on price and profit.

OR

2 - buy EA and release a lower power console that is in profit near enough day one??

Just sayin (lol)

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I'm off to work. I hope that there are no leaks. I don't want to see any spoilers when I get back.

G_Berry

Banned
Man the reveal happens here in Australia at like 3am. Plus I have work early in the morning :(

Might go sleep early... set alarm.....

Edit: FUCK IT!! IM STAYING UP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom