• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nex Machina Announced

RoKKeR

When I eventually grab a PS4 sometime next year (hopefully) catching up on all of Housemarque's titles will be high on the list of things to do first. This looks great.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
It is at minimum a timed exclusive, though it may be a full exclusive.

However, given Housemarque is self publishing it, I would probably guess timed.

Relevant quote: https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/03/nex-machina-housemarque-resogun-sequel-interview-preview/
If it's timed, I'll wait. Hopefully it's not a full exclusive.

Eugene's current company, Raw Thrills, apparently wants to make a coin-op version as well. Someone at Housemarque even did a cabinet markup.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
New Housemarque? Sold! It really saddens me that Alienation didn't sell well. I've played the hell out of that one, right alongside their previous titles.

When I eventually grab a PS4 sometime next year (hopefully) catching up on all of Housemarque's titles will be high on the list of things to do first. This looks great.

Man, you're in for a treat. Technically their entire Sony catalogue is available on the PS4 - Resogun, Dead Nation, Super Stardust, Alienation, and then soon Matterfall and Nex Machina.

Top Bottom