• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Greg

pHup7bB.jpg

Thursday, November 7th
Redskins @ Vikings

Sunday, November 10th
Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Bills @ Steelers
Raiders @ Giants
Rams @ Colts
Seahawks @ Falcons
Bengals @ Ravens
Lions @ Bears
Panthers @ 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers
Cowboys @ Saints

Monday, November 11th

Dolphins @ Buccaneers

2FfA5In.png

the effort put in to this topic brought to you by the Packers defense

cdyhybrid

Thursday, November 7th
Redskins @ Vikings

Sunday, November 10th
Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Bills @ Steelers
Raiders @ Giants
Rams @ Colts
Seahawks @ Falcons
Bengals @ Ravens
Lions @ Bears
Panthers @ 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers
Cowboys @ Saints

Monday, November 11th
Dolphins @ Buccaneers

Go Hawks

Falcons suck

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Post of the week:

Bob McGinn said:
Having spent much of the week researching the long career of No. 2 quarterback Seneca Wallace and the brief career of practice-squad quarterback Scott Tolzien, the guess here is that even if the Packers were to lose Rodgers early Monday night against the Chicago Bears they'd find ways to finish 11-5.

Lunchbox

Banned
The great steelers, history of defense, the legacy of the steel curtain and waving towels cheering on their gold and black through out the decades

WTZMaJo.jpg
fcTHmVL.png
zknoeY5.jpg

FOR US TO POOP ON

dm_120710_Making_of_The_Body_Issue.jpg

8kORsrV.png

Live with it bionic

For this sunday against the colts?

Vodka

Just as a general drankin drink. I am a craft beer afficianado (and bartend at a brewery here in STL), but I drink liquor to cut calories at times. Do a lot of bourbon, but I've been doing Scotch recently. Love the smokiness

Haha, awesome.

Unfortunately my younger brother and sister got my mother's excellent metabolism and I got my father's. We are the same height and he is about 30lbs heavier than me. It's a perpetual battle when you are a craft beer drinker. I just try to stay under 200.

Milchjon

I mean it's pretty obvious Rodgers was fucking scared of being compared to history-making Quarterback Nick Foles.

You're a terrible person and should feel bad.

At least I'm not a hollow boned chicken lifelong. Aliens was the beginning of splosions. If Cameron wasn't around we wouldn't have Green Lantern. I would gladly give up T2 to get rid of all of the Michael Bay shit that Aliens inspired

cdyhybrid

At least I'm not a hollow boned chicken lifelong. Aliens was the beginning of splosions. If Cameron wasn't around we wouldn't have Green Lantern. I would gladly give up T2

I can't fathom someone seriously holding an opinion this wrong, but then I remember you actually thought rooting for the Rams was more desirable than quitting football altogether.

Milchjon

At least I'm not a hollow boned chicken lifelong. Aliens was the beginning of splosions. If Cameron wasn't around we wouldn't have Green Lantern. I would gladly give up T2 to get rid of all of the Michael Bay shit that Aliens inspired

I haven't watched Aliens, but inspiring Michael Bay seems like a noble contribution.

Juicy Bob

Let's count with the Count!

NjmK2oN.jpg

ONE TOUCHDOWN! AH AH AH

iEGrzdp.gif

TWO TOUCHDOWN! AH AH AH

aCXYiat.gif

THREE TOUCHDOWN! AH AH AH

qMWpSlB.gif

FOUR TOUCHDOWN! AH AH AH

CafQcam.gif

FIVE TOUCHDOWN! AH AH AH

y6bDTOo.gif

SIX TOUCHDOWN! AH AH AH

YCT55H4.gif

SEVEN WONDERFUL TOUCHDOWNS! AH AH AH

yYPI2Rw.gif

squicken

I felt a disturbance, like a Rams fan was bad-mouthing Aliens. And then I seen it

B for Bad Opinion. Aliens proves you can have both characterization AND awesome guns. Just b/c most Marvel/Abrams/Bay stuff is just crap blowing up and one dimensional characters doesn't mean that's all there can be

I mean look at Die Hard, one of the ten best movies ever made

Also Patriots GAF, I cannot endorse your posts but you have taken a lot of crap over the years, so I understand

Milchjon

Also Patriots GAF, I cannot endorse your posts but you have taken a lot of crap over the years, so I understand

I'm still just figuring out this football culture thing. And emulating the behavior of people around you is a natural part of any learning process. I'm sorry if that I hurt anyone and invite anyone to point me towards the offending parts of my posts.

I promise to be a better fan in the future, to the extent of my abilities.

Top Bottom