• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Vyroxis

Banned
Go Redskins! Help us get that top three pick!

Also, what is with all these stupid high scoring games this season. It seems every week a team is breaking the 50 point barrier.

j0yVUmu.jpg

Also Patriots GAF, I cannot endorse your posts but you have taken a lot of crap over the years, so I understand

Packers fans love the Brady picture, so I just assumed that they would love this one, since it has their own QB, even more!

I respect Rodgers, and seeing a guy who's at the top of his game get injured like that is a shame. I'm just trying to cheer the Packers fans up a bit.

BigAT

GuyIncognito.jpg

"Greetings my good man, I'm going to slap your fucking mouth. I'm going to slap your real mother across the face."

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wishful thinking on my behalf but week 16...

If both teams continue to do well I could see the Jets vs. Browns being a game that could be flexed to Sunday night football.

The game right now is Baltimore @ New England.

But again this is weeks away either (or both) teams could turn to shit.

eznark

Banned
Packers fans love the Brady picture, so I just assumed that they would love this one, since it has their own QB, even more!

I respect Rodgers, and seeing a guy who's at the top of his game get injured like that is a shame. I'm just trying to cheer the Packers fans up a bit.

Only thing I don't like about that picture is that it's so lame. It's a tackle. At least in Brady's picture you can practically see the tendons snapping. Rodgers is just a brittle little midget with a Napoleon complex.

eznark

Banned
Schefter reporting Rodgers only out three weeks.

I think 4 weeks ends their season, 3 weeks though...there's a chance!

eznark

Banned
I think a lot of those games are NFC East opponents correct?

If you can't win, you didn't deserve anything to begin with.

Uh yeah, I don't think you'll ever hear anyone claim a Seneca Wallace led Packers team "deserves" anything.

They gave up 27 to a pretty putrid Bears team because they couldn't sustain drives despite the Bears having one of the worst defenses in football.

It's not going to get better til Rodgers comes back.

KaYotiX

Banned
Get well soon Rodgers.

If Wallace does start this week then I hope he gets a shit load of reps in practice. If we even had a average QB last night we win.

I mean it's pretty obvious Rodgers was fucking scared of being compared to history-making Quarterback Nick Foles.

Can you blame him? 7 TDs is like a month for Fraudgers. A guy clled into the radio yesterday and said Foles should be the starter going forward and his first reason was "he has such big hands". I was cracking up big time at that.

You would think it's only a matter of time before a mod decides it has been enough and they make it permanent.

I really hope so but I doubt it. He is like a gaf celebrity now.

eznark

Banned
Get well soon Rodgers.

If Wallace does start this week then I hope he gets a shit load of reps in practice. If we even had a average QB last night we win.

I am going to guess that if Wallace is the starter then yes, he will get a rep or two in practice.

Why is Seneca Wallace so horrible? It appeared they hadn't done any work with him at all. I thought in the NFL you had to prepare for anything. Packers definitely didn't prepare a backup QB

Narag

Pat McAfee about to do some karaoke on the radio!!

Why is Seneca Wallace so horrible? It appeared they hadn't done any work with him at all. I thought in the NFL you had to prepare for anything. Packers definitely didn't prepare a backup QB

There's only so many first team snaps to go around in practice.

eznark

Banned

The NFL doesn't exist in a parallel universe where there is infinite time. Additionally, the Packers probably have given Wallace significantly fewer snaps the past month due to the injuries at WR and Rodgers needing time to work with the new guys. On top of that this is a short week coming up so they probably did at least a few sessions of work on the plan for the Eagles.

Sucks to suck.

Crisco

Banned
Small break in collarbone? Just fit him with one of those cones they put on dogs and stuff it with pillows. He'll be fine. Also, I want to see Molly Qerim naked.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jets will still be above .500 after the 10th week of the NFL season.

Remember when the Jets were supposed to be the worst team in the league?

squicken

Jets will still be above .500 after the 10th week of the NFL season.

Remember when the Jets were supposed to be the worst team in the league?

Been a big surprise. They have gotten by on a pretty easy schedule, but the Saints and Pats wins are quality. Still not sure what to think of Geno, other than he looks like a rookie throwing to nobodies

Top Bottom