• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
One time Vince Wilfork snatched Joseph Addai's eye right from the socket. Clean or dirty?

Did that really happen?

Even though it gets dirty I think most players would never want to see someone get hurt to where it would affect them the rest of their lives.

Also need to know the context. For instance in the infamous Suh stomp what the media failed to report till well after the suspension was that the Packers offensive line coaches were instructing that scrub Evan Dietrich Smith to untie Suh`s showlaces which could lead to an injury.

I would`ve stomped that scrub to.

Doomsayer

That has to be one of the worst called offensive series in the history of football.

Great run on first down and that was it. Why are we play faking to Boldin in the backfield? I mean honestly.

lulz kap

on the next drive i'd like to see the niners run a playaction bootleg.... redskins are crashing down every time. of course knowing kap he will have the entire field open in front of him and still try to make a stupid ass contested throw

Top Bottom