• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Gannd

Banned
:jnc Please, Kap isn`t even on Stafford`s level as a quarterback, and will never be, one 4 INT game or not (three which came off tipped balls but thats beside the point).

Hope we see you in the playoffs.

You guys ain't getting to the playoffs. Flynn is going to tear you up on Thursday.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You lost to the Steelers and Bucs.

Not many teams are bad enough to do that.

It`s the NFL, anything can happen on any given Sunday.

We lost to a playoff team on the road in shitty weather conditions (Steelers), and we had a total collapse against the Bucs.

It happens, but as of today we have a home playoff game and I still believe we can beat any team in the NFL when this team is clicking. We`ve been in every single game this season up till the last minute.

Bowser

Exact RG3 quote on Cam comparisons: "I’d rather be compared to an Aaron Rodgers or a guy like that, someone who has won Super Bowls."

Fqt8I.gif

jakncoke

Banned
It`s the NFL, anything can happen on any given Sunday.

We lost to a playoff team on the road in shitty weather conditions (Steelers), and we had a total collapse against the Bucs.

It happens, but as of today we have a home playoff game and I still believe we can beat any team in the NFL when this team is clicking. We`ve been in every single game this season up till the last minute.

By virtue of a terrible conference not us being any good.

Bowser

Kap had that first down easily, he's really gotta figure out when to keep the play alive and when to just tuck it and take off

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
By virtue of a terrible conference not us being any good.

True, but thats the case in most divisions this year.

Ben is still a great Quarterback, IMO, despite the shit the Steelers fanbase givea him sometimes. Probably the best QB of all time at avoiding sacks and extending plays. He killed us with managing to avoid sacks and make plays on key third downs.

RG3 looks slow as shit.

I don't get where people get this from. The few times he's broken away this year he's been fast as shit in terms of straight line speed, which has always been his strength. Physically he is clearly back from the injury. He's just all fucked up mentally.

jakncoke

Banned

Ben is still a great Quarterback, IMO, despite the shit the Steelers fanbase givea him sometimes. Probably the best QB of all time at avoiding sacks and extending plays. He killed us with managing to avoid sacks and make plays on key third downs.

Ben isnt the problem most of the time, Its the lack of talent and age of the rest.

bionic77

Ben is great but he doesn't play defense. Your team should have dropped 40 on us.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ben is great but he doesn't play defense. Your team should have dropped 40 on us.

Well we dropped 27 in a quarter and weather conditions, plus horrible playcalling killed us in the 2nd half.

We have Nate Burleson that game, I think we win. Oh well you guys won, and Stafford is still a great, young QB. Those facts don`t change.

Top Bottom