• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 12 |OT| - Where the winners win and the Jets lose.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
game sucks so bad theyre talking about pies

pecan pie> other pies

Apple Pie all day, or Pumpkin Pie with whip cream.

Gotta give props to Mike Tirico. Not only the best play by play commentator in the game but also a Lions fan to boot.

Can`t wait to hear him call our Monday Night game against the Ravens in about 3 weeks.

bionic77

Well we dropped 27 in a quarter and weather conditions, plus horrible playcalling killed us in the 2nd half.

We have Nate Burleson that game, I think we win. Oh well you guys won, and Stafford is still a great, young QB. Those facts don`t change.
I think you might love Fatty as much or even possibly more than I love Tebow.

No more insults from me. Love doesn't have to make sense.

Afrikan

at least Rob is showing he is durable?

that's all I got...I don't know how to spin this shit..they need to move the pocket or something.

Gruden and these other talking heads are morons. Snyder is madly in love with RG3. If they bring in a new coach the first question in the interview is going to be "How will you build around Robert?" not "Do you think Kirk Cousins fits your system better?". That's not a reason to keep Shanahan around.

squicken

lol Gruden talking QBs. Dude bungled that position at Tampa and it got him fired

Gruden and these other talking heads are morons. Snyder is madly in love with RG3. If they bring in a new coach the first question in the interview is going to be "How will you build around Robert?" not "Do you think Kirk Cousins fits your system better?". That's not a reason to keep Shanahan around.

yep. was the same when McNair hired Kubiak. Owner wanted Carr to get another chance. Owners don't like paying all that money and hyping a guy for year, just to have the new coach ditch the guy

Agreed. Pretty surprising criticism from Gruden.

Cousins is going to be a starting NFL QB somewhere imo, maybe even with the Redskins if RG3 doesn't pan out. But he has a few more years to do so.

Agreed. Pretty surprising criticism from Gruden.

Cousins is going to be a starting NFL QB somewhere imo, maybe even with the Redskins if RG3 doesn't pan out. But he has a few more years to do so.

To be honest, I don't think Cousins is all that special. There is a lot of Flynn there.

Why the hell are they sending Griffin out again?

Because this is a garbage team and RG3 needs all the reps he can get. His growth was already stunted from no preseason in just his 2nd season. He's basically grinding for XP at this point.

cdyhybrid

Skins' O-line wants Cousins in there:

Dan Hellie ‏@DanHellie 6m
RG3 sacked 4 times, knocked down 7 times.. and I haven't seen his lineman help him up once. I've never noticed that before w/ Skins.

When your balls drop and you move out of the basement you might one day be able to understand love.

But because you suck so hard don't get your hopes up to get anyone to return those feelings. Better PM Cajun for deals on those fuck pillows.

When you finally announce your love for Brady to the world you feel freer than you have ever felt.

When your balls drop and you move out of the basement you might one day be able to understand love.

But because you suck so hard don't get your hopes up to get anyone to return those feelings. Better PM Cajun for deals on those fuck pillows.

DAAAAAAAWG it's gameday. You're gonna get your ass eznark'd

xnipx

RG3 sacked 4 times, knocked down 7 times.. and I haven't seen his lineman help him up once. I've never noticed that before w/ Skins.

He's probably an asshole to them. Half of his sacks come because teams force him to work from the pocket. The other half because his line sucks

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Aldon Smith is fucking Trent Williams up tonight.

Not a single TD for the Skins.

Going to be real interesting to see who the Rams draft with there picks this year.

Wow thats crazy. RG3 diva confirmed?

Bobby Three Sticks throws his teammates under the bus, questions the coaching staff and deflects blame. It was only a matter of time before they turned on him.

squicken

Aldon Smith is fucking Trent Williams up tonight.

Not a single TD for the Skins.

Going to be real interesting to see who the Rams draft with there picks this year.

Trade it again to some team that wants Clowney. Rams one of the few teams that are fine at pass rushing

Top Bottom