• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

RBH

j6ZBLffBylFxT.png

i4fmBEfZLa75g.png

ibrwhwqVLvM8yK.png

So if Miami, Baltimore, San Diego, and Pittsburgh all lose, it looks like Baltimore would be the team who gets the #6 seed.

Miami has the highest chance of getting in.

all they have to do is win, and have ravens lose or chargers win, and I'm sure Reid will be resting his starters.

cicni I'm not so sure if they'll be resting their starters.

ShaneB

We're all Rams fans this week

No no no no no! =(

It's another tough as hell game, and definitely now a much more important game than I ever would've thought earlier on. We've got to play this as a championship game, and the Rams are going to be fired up trying to play spoiler.

I thought you guys celebrated christmas week ago with the white santa and black face people.

We have Sinterklaas on December 5th here with the Black face stuff, which has nothing to do with Christmas. It's a seperate holiday, we are greedy so we have both.

Wes

venison crêpe

XfEy2JG.jpg

the GBN numbers are based on the collective strength of schedules of all 16 opponents for each team. As such, the GBN order may differ from some other posted selection orders which are based only on opponents played to date. Also note one change in the selection order from last week as a result of Philadelphia's big win over Chiacgo in the Sunday night game in that Cleveland has edged ahead of Oakland for the 4th pick. Both the Browns and Raiders have the same SOS, but Cleveland gets the nod as they have a slightly weaker conference record than Oakland. Also note that because all games on the final weekend of the schedule are intra-divisional games, there is going to be very little change in the relative SOS figures from this weekend. For the record, for every team the two divisional opponents they do not play this weekend, the four teams they play from the other conference, and the four teams in the other divison their divison plays this year are all going to be 6-6 by defintion this weekend, leaving only four games for any variation in their SOS. Stay tuned.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This thread needs more Matthew Stafford:

Matthew Staffords review of Anchorman 2:

Saw #Anchorman2 last night with the team thanks to paramount pictures. It comes out tonight and Ron burgundy doesn't disappoint.

Staffords girl graduating nursing school:

Proud of @kellybhall for making it thru the year of nursing school! She is gonna be a great nurse!

Ba2nX-vCQAADiIG.jpg

https://twitter.com/Staff_9

that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

Next year......

Looks like we passed Oakland because of the Bears loss or something, so were in luck. Number 3 is what I want for Xmas
"With just one week to go in the regular season, the first-round selection order for the 2014 draft has been updated if it were to be held today. As noted, the GBN numbers are based on the collective strength of schedules of all 16 opponents for each team. As such, the GBN order may differ from some other posted selection orders which are based only on opponents played to date. Also note one change in the selection order from last week as a result of Philadelphia's big win over Chiacgo in the Sunday night game in that Cleveland has edged ahead of Oakland for the 4th pick. Both the Browns and Raiders have the same SOS, but Cleveland gets the nod as they have a slightly weaker conference record than Oakland. Also note that because all games on the final weekend of the schedule are intra-divisional games, there is going to be very little change in the relative SOS figures from this weekend. For the record, for every team the two divisional opponents they do not play this weekend, the four teams they play from the other conference, and the four teams in the other divison their divison plays this year are all going to be 6-6 by defintion this weekend, leaving only four games for any variation in their SOS. Stay tuned."

Wes

venison crêpe
^ Yeah. As long as we lose we should overtake the Raiders.

Either they'll win, and have a better record than us, or the Broncos will win, and the Raiders Strength of Schedule will get inflated above us.

squicken

Might be close if CLE and JAX both lose as far as SoS. Brownies could end up at 3. Seems like even with a Giants loss, though, the worst the Rams could pick would be 3.

Per Football Reference, the Rams and Chargers are tied as the 11th best teams in football. Both better than the Eagles

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Let's break down the last games that matter here. Browns can't get the #2 pick I'm assuming so:

Jags @ Colts - Colts can't move they may rest their starters should mean we'll see a lot of Trent Truck.

Broncos @ Raiders - Dammit! Maybe Manning rests after the first?

Browns @ Steelers - Steelers need to win for their chance at playoffs so they should be playing hard

Not looking good for the #4 or #3 pick. :(

squicken

Let's break down the last games that matter here. Browns can't get the #2 pick I'm assuming so:

Jags @ Colts - Colts can't move they may rest their starters should mean we'll see a lot of Trent Truck.

Browns @ Steelers - Steelers need to win for their chance at playoffs so they should be playing hard

If the Pats and Bengals lose, the Colts are the two seed if they win

simples

Banned
That tie is going to hurt us

sucking dick for the rest of the year will hurt you, not some tie in week 17

some weirdo was talking about how the pats should root for the vikings last week so we could clinch? wtf, if we have to root for the vikes or cry about results from october the team doesnt deserve a playoff spot. so instead we put 40 on the world champs to finish off the division.

thats the patriot way

Unless I miss understood, we have the number 4 pick right now. And should keep it with a loss regardless of the Oakland game. As for the Jags I honestly believe they can beat the colts......then again it's been a long season of rooting against them, and I've become a bit bias.
Edit: as for Steelers/browns I just hope we dot get massacred, we'll have a lot of players out. And with no Cameron, defense can put full attention on Gordon. And let's be honest he's the only weapon we have on O right now.

jakncoke

Banned
After bitching last week it seems it going to be a white christmas. Today was suppose to be extremely warm 50+. Just woke up to a blizzard lol

Top Bottom