• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

I'm working. Go Rams!

There are only two other people on my team that came in yesterday and today and I believe it will be like that all week (except for tomorrow which we have off). Slow week.

In other news, I made my Fantasy Championship game despite what the Niner D did late in the game, thanks, Boldin! Now I have to wait and see if Romo is truly out which means I'm forced to use Palmer...

Go Cardinals! Go Bucs!

P.S. I blame Squicken for the Falcons losing last night, he didn't curse the Niners like I asked him too :( Maybe his powers only work once a week anyway and he already used it up for last week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are none of you fools working today? I wanted to play FF VIII on Steam last night but ended up talking to my roommate about the game instead haha Didn't help that Fellowship of the Ring killed all the hours of the night but LOTR is always worth it. I'll buy FF VII on there once I finish with VIII. Would be awesome if they brought IX over but only VII and VIII had PC ports already made so I doubt it.

I work construction for my pops, so no. I'm really lucky in that sense. We usually work on new construction so pretty much every trade on our particular job sites gets the holidays off. Its going to pick up for us right after the new year though.

I think it was 4 years ago I quit a job at a gas station cause the manager wanted me to work on Thanksgiving. IIRC I don't even think I was getting holiday pay cause Thanksgiving isn't considered one of those holidays that mandates holiday pay. I could be wrong on that, but even for $12 an hour they weren't getting me away from my Lions football, family and Turkey for $12 an hour.

Anyone going to be picking up FFX HD? I hate Square for what they've done to Final Fantasy the last decade, but I know when I've been beaten. I know I shouldn't give them my $40 because its rewarding their shitty development cycles, but I begrudgingly will.

Five of Miami’s nine first-half runs came on first down.

Miami ran the ball only three times in the second half.

Said right tackle Tyson Clabo: “The ball got snapped, and then they all came and then sacked him.”

Left guard Sam Brenner played just 20 snaps, but clocked in with a -4.8 grade, doing poor work in the run game (-1.5) and even poorer work in pass blocking (-3.4).

Ryan Tannehill dropped back 34 times. He was under pressure on 17 of those dropbacks.

MLB Dannell Ellerbe has been trending in the wrong direction. He also had his worst graded game of the season (-5.5), and worst in run defense (-3.7) as well.

Bills QB Thad Lewis was able to attack Phillip Wheeler and Ellerbe. They combined to allow five catches on six targets for 58 yards.

Thank you Mr. Ireland.

squicken

Larry Fitz is going to have a sub-1000 yard season again, this time with a quality QB. I said last year that Garcon was the better player and was called an idiot. I am most definitely an idiot but I was right about that!

Frohe Weihnachten!

Gelukkig Kerstfeest!
Merry Christmas, Dutch!

You too brother!

merry christmas cunts

Hoe hoe hoe

same to you, Dutch!

I didn't send you
or anyone
a Christmas card this year - please forgive me!

PM me you adress, maybe I'll sent you a belated Christmas card. Only fair for that gem you send me last year.

merry christmas dutch!!!

Spread the skittles joy, Santa Wussel!

I work construction for my pops, so no. I'm really lucky in that sense. We usually work on new construction so pretty much every trade on our particular job sites gets the holidays off. Its going to pick up for us right after the new year though.

I think it was 4 years ago I quit a job at a gas station cause the manager wanted me to work on Thanksgiving. IIRC I don't even think I was getting holiday pay cause Thanksgiving isn't considered one of those holidays that mandates holiday pay. I could be wrong on that, but even for $12 an hour they weren't getting me away from my Lions football, family and Turkey for $12 an hour.

Anyone going to be picking up FFX HD? I hate Square for what they've done to Final Fantasy the last decade, but I know when I've been beaten. I know I shouldn't give them my $40 because its rewarding their shitty development cycles, but I begrudgingly will.

That's cool, I remember back when I first began the IT industry I had to work every single holiday that year. Honestly it bothered my parents more than me as I wasn't able to get to their place until late on Xmas.

I'd bite if it was for the PS4 but I ain't about the PS3 life anymore. There is no game I'm anticipating more than FFXV though, it's not even close. As far as a game that actually has a release date, I'm waiting for Destiny.

Doomsayer

Wow, what a crazy game last night - glad to see we came out on top even with the offense sleeping through the first half and the defense having a rough second half.

One thing that stood out to me was Roddy White looked healthy... the Falcons have been on TV a lot he seemed to be much more fluid in running routes and getting down field. Ryan was shredding our secondary who was playing way too much of a soft zone for me. Fangio called a terrible game, either a soft zone or a house blitz, shore that up buddy.

Willis and Bowman played possessed out there, and we really needed it because Eric Reid had an uncharacteristically bad game... missed tackles and a few blown assignments. I don't really blame him on the White TD, that was a great throw. Reid could've had a play but it looks like he lost it in the air. Dline got no pressure all game, which is worrisome because this is when we started to break down last year and all of our guys are on limited snap counts. Hopefully it was more of a scheme then a glimpse of whats to come... I also thought Brock was giving too much cushion on the outside, he plays the ball really well but we allowed to many 3rd and short conversions because of his inability to press at the line.

Offensively, I thought Gore had a great game. The loss of Bruce Miller was big but we overcame it and one of our better rushing totals of the year - I know lolfalcons but it was good to see. Our tight ends were AWFUL last night... between Vernon being on the sideline most of the first half and Vance being Vance, yuck. Crabtree seemed like he had something to prove, good to see him get in triple digit receiving yards again, he's rounding into form at exactly the right time. Boldin is Boldin, we need to get him extended ASAP.

Kaep had a good game, a few bad throws but for the most part was really accurate and was hitting the 10-15 yard passes with regularity. Still needs to work on his touch throws and if not for a few drops he'd have much better numbers (I'm looking at you Vance).

Good team win, hopefully we can take care of business this weekend and the Rams could do their job as well.

The NFC is going to be a gauntlet next year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all NFL Gaffers. Even though you guys haven't accepted the fact that Stafford is the best young QB in the league (just going through a slump) I have a soft spot in my heart for all of you.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What are you guys getting me for Christmas

My gift to you is a surprise it's in this bag:

burlap_gift_sack.jpg

inside are dicks you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttccchhhh!

There are only two other people on my team that came in yesterday and today and I believe it will be like that all week (except for tomorrow which we have off). Slow week.

In other news, I made my Fantasy Championship game despite what the Niner D did late in the game, thanks, Boldin! Now I have to wait and see if Romo is truly out which means I'm forced to use Palmer...

Go Cardinals! Go Bucs!

P.S. I blame Squicken for the Falcons losing last night, he didn't curse the Niners like I asked him too :( Maybe his powers only work once a week anyway and he already used it up for last week.

Also made my championship game in one league. Good luck!

Merry Christmas, everyone. Cunts.

Allicuntorjandro

Larry Fitz is going to have a sub-1000 yard season again, this time with a quality QB. I said last year that Garcon was the better player and was called an idiot. I am most definitely an idiot but I was right about that!

Yeah I've been on the Larry Fitz sucks train for awhile

My gift to you is a surprise it's in this bag:

burlap_gift_sack.jpg

inside are dicks you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttccchhhh!

:jnc

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah, well Im getting you nothing!. Just like what the Browns and Leafs have gotten you.

That's where you're wrong Gata.

While the Browns have made me regret things in my life they have given me each and every one of you. And that is a gift that is truly priceless. :3

Merry Christmas everyone!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I just won F.E.A.R 2, right now. Won Dead Space yesterday. Heard great things about F.E.A.R. 2 so I'm looking forward to trying it out. I think I've won about 9 games through the generosity of GAFfers the last 5 days.

That is still an idiotic statement.

1. Let's not pretend teams game plan the extent they do for Fitz for Garcon

2. Fitz has twice as many TDs as Garcon

3. Floyd is going to hit 1000 yds this season or be right there, Garcon has zero competition as the next best receiver has less than 500.

I guarantee there isn't a single QB in the league that would choose Garcon over Fitz.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Probably going to get it on Vita since I usually try and retire the old system ASAP. I'll probably finish Tales of Xilia and that may be it for me for PS3....unless I get Symphonia.

Regardless, I wish the rerelease of 10 would well more than 13-2 so they might get the idea that we want more of X and less Lightning.

Actually more of X-2 because screw the haters, that game was incredible.

Bread

Banned
all i want for christmas is a bottle of orange fanta from one of the euros

that shit is liquid gold, fuck that bullshit we get here in the US

squicken

That's where you're wrong Gata.

While the Browns have made me regret things in my life they have given me each and every one of you. And that is a gift that is truly priceless. :3

Merry Christmas kave and to everyone else as well, including gata even though he is acting out right now

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Even yacobod, Bob, Seda, EBA, and the rest of the Bears fans (Except ari, I hope you get coal in your stocking)

Also Merry Christmas to all you drunks from Minneapolis and I wish you all a speedy recovery from another failure plagued season!

And finally a very Merry Christmas to you Lions fans! Truly, the Lions giving away the division really demonstrates the generosity of the season! I think Schwartz's generosity is deserving of a 5 year extension and a raise! So may your feet be swift as you dodge bullets or avoid whatever fresh hell the city of Detroit has to offer!

I will be picking up FFX HD. Merry Christmas everyone.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Where are you getting these from?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=737014

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=94678834&postcount=16392

Just follow the instructions in that post. They're all the same pretty much. You just pick one game, send a PM to Modbot with a code for what game you want and hope you win.

I've won Dead Space, FEAR 2, Titan Quest, LIMBO (which is awesome almost done with it), Serious Sam 1 and 2, World of Goo, Starvoid, and Warlock Master of the Arcane.

Top Bottom