• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

It was weird, looked like orange and not soda. Weird ass Euros.

It's pretty good. Bread knows his stuff.

thanks obama

ZCcvJTp.jpg

Does this turn you on? I have no clue if carbonated drinks will survive a trip to the Motherland.

ShaneB

Me and FMT are Rams Bros this week. Wussle is gonna get sacked 7 times again

Chyeah

Wouldn't shock me =( The Rams are a tough team to figure out, but it'll be a hard game for DangeRuss with that defence.

I just won F.E.A.R 2, right now. Won Dead Space yesterday. Heard great things about F.E.A.R. 2 so I'm looking forward to trying it out. I think I've won about 9 games through the generosity of GAFfers the last 5 days.

Most long Steam users have reached a saturation point. They say every sale sucks because everyone already has every game. The sales aren't about those people, it's about bringing new people to Steam and letting them quickly build their library. Which does mean lots of free games from previous bundles and whatnot. Heck, I forgot I have a free copy of Civ 4 sitting in my inventory.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Look at those sweat stains!

stafford-olinefront-100412.jpg

Matthew Stafford is a well developed man, with broad shoulders, a thick neck, chiseled biceps and a smile that makes women swoon. If he wasn't already taken It would be a honor to introduce him to one of my cousins.

alg-roethlisberger-jpg.jpg

This guy on the other hand would have to be physically restrained from my cousins. I'd fear for them if they were in a room alone with Ben.

Doomsayer

I have some grievances to air!! What's the deal with all these ACL injuries, what an awful year for knees :(((

I honestly don't know if there is any correlation but I think its because of the lack of padded practice allowed by the CBA. It seems like there are way more ACL tears this year, when even last year there was a ton.

I hate it.

Reggie Bush and Calvin Johnson...

Tom Penny'd.

JABEE

What are you guys getting me for Christmas

I couldn't afford plane tickets to London, but these trinkets of our friendship will have to do.

Jaguars Pink Hat

Authentic Hugh Douglas Jaguars Jersey

Jaguars' Kids Club 1- Year Membership (Email Required) You also need parental permission.

Merry Christmas, buddy!

I couldn't afford plane tickets to London, but these trinkets of our friendship will have to do.

Jaguars Pink Hat

Jaguars' Kids Club 1- Year Membership (Email Required) You also need parental permission.

Merry Christmas, buddy!

worst presents ever

RBH

Jaguars Pink Hat

Merry Christmas, buddy!
Very thoughtful presents!

Deep down, Gata loves these gifts!

Top Bottom