• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keenan the Truth, was surprised he dropped to 3rd. If Manti keeps playing well, looks like the chargers had a pretty good first 3 rounds
Scouts were scared he missed majority/end of his jr season with a knee injury. Wanted him to prove himself again with another year at Berkeley

How much do the pats miss their little elusive white guys? Woodhead and Welker both gone :(

Yup.

and the other one does this.

imbnQ4w45fF0v.gif

Paches

Someone needs to photoshop the movie poster of "The Longest Yard" in to "The Longest Drive" with Chargers player's heads on there.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
What a pathetic team. Jesus.

You'd think this coaching staff would learn about adjustments, Luck save us.

oh my god, you guys are so fucking whiney. I'll never forget when one of the Colts media writers came on the radio and essentially called all colts fans the whiney spoiled teenagers that got a BMW on their 16th birthday.

Also, colts got this, this chargers team let the Texans come back down 28 to 7.

The Chargers always seem to have the Colts' number. They did back when Peyton was their QB too. They always seem to embarrass the shit out of the Colts.

EDIT: that's not to say that Rivers won't blow it. He still has plenty of time to do so.

Spinluck

oh my god, you guys are so fucking whiney. I'll never forget when one of the Colts media writers came on the radio and essentially called all colts fans the whiney spoiled teenagers that got a BMW on their 16th birthday.

Also, colts got this, this chargers team let the Texans come back down 28 to 7.

Yup.

Yeah they were going on about how good Luck is and how the Colts are legit contenders in the AFC.

Lol, yea, I never buy into that. We are better than last years team. But it's always pretty easy for me to spot the same problems we had last year carry over into this year. I have more confidence in the team compared to last year, but never buy into the hype the media tries to create lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom