• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

I don't have any Photoshop skills, so bare bones it is! Just like the NFL OT threads I remember as a tender 15 year old!

Don't boo me, y'all should be booin' yaselves!

R-Truth-.gif

THU, OCT 31
Cincinnati at Miami

SUN, NOV 3
Atlanta at Carolina
Kansas City at Buffalo
Minnesota at Dallas
Tennessee at St. Louis
New Orleans at NY Jets
San Diego at Washington
Philadelphia at Oakland
Tampa Bay at Seattle
Baltimore at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at New England
Indianapolis at Houston

MON, NOV 4
Chicago at Green Bay

If anyone wants to make it prettier PM me and I'll edit.

THU, OCT 31
Cincinnati at Miami

SUN, NOV 3
Atlanta at Carolina
Kansas City at Buffalo
Minnesota at Dallas
Tennessee at St. Louis
New Orleans at NY Jets
San Diego at Washington
Philadelphia at Oakland
Tampa Bay at Seattle
Baltimore at Cleveland
Indianapolis at Houston

MON, NOV 4
Chicago at Green Bay

Vesmir

Banned
Bad way to start the day with that white Freeman gif, fuck

Let me cleanse my eyes with the tears of console crybabies in the BF4 thread

Go Hawks

Dragon

Banned
THU, OCT 31
Cincinnati at Miami

SUN, NOV 3
Atlanta at Carolina
Kansas City at Buffalo
Minnesota at Dallas
Tennessee at St. Louis
New Orleans at NY Jets
San Diego at Washington
Philadelphia at Oakland
Tampa Bay at Seattle
Baltimore at Cleveland
Indianapolis at Houston

MON, NOV 4
Chicago at Green Bay

LevelNth

Banned
Good lord how predictable is every single thread on GAF about a possibly sensitive issue? I actually have to bow out of that Redskins thread because my comments were bit on even harder than I thought.

Bowser

THU, OCT 31
Cincinnati at Miami

SUN, NOV 3
Atlanta at Carolina
Kansas City at Buffalo
Minnesota at Dallas
Tennessee at St. Louis
New Orleans at NY Jets
San Diego at Washington
Philadelphia at Oakland
Tampa Bay at Seattle
Baltimore at Cleveland
Indianapolis at Houston

MON, NOV 4
Chicago at Green Bay

bionic77

Dearest Ravens,

Go 6-10.... We need to get good WR's and TE's

Your brother in Ray,

Nakazato
We just need an offensive line that is not made of glass, a coaching staff, a defensive line, ILB, and some safeties. Hopefully we can fulfill all those needs in one draft.

NFL bros summarize the gaming meltdown please. All I got was that DF put out some fake video to make the Bone look better.

Syrinx

We get the Srahawks. In Seattle. This is going to get ugly. Please spare Mike Glennon's life.

Do whatever you want to Schiano though.

eznark

Banned
We just need an offensive line that is not made of glass, a coaching staff, a defensive line, ILB, and some safeties. Hopefully we can fulfill all those needs in one draft.

NFL bros summarize the gaming meltdown please. All I got was that DF put out some fake video to make the Bone look better.

BF4 looks passably similar in SP on the consoles. It looks like gutter trash on the bone in MP. It looks good on the PS4. PC shits on them from the empire state building in both modes.

PS4 runs BF4 at 900p, XB1 at 720p. DF put out a video comparison in which the XB1 version looked better, people freaked out and then they said it was a problem with the PS4 capture equipment not being set up properly. Other sites have put up videos that show that the PS4 version does look better. I think that is the jist of it.

ShaneB

We get the Srahawks. In Seattle. This is going to get ugly. Please spare Mike Glennon's life.

Do whatever you want to Schiano though.

After what happened last night I have no intention of underestimating any team. The Bucs are indeed looking like a disaster heading for 0-16, but man, you never know.

4-4 could've easily been the Seahawks record, close wins over the Panthers, Texans and Rams could've easily gone the other way.

edit: also, yay new thread. Boo on it being week 9 already, I am understanding now how quickly the NFL season seems to fly by, while other sports have far too long regular seasons.

bionic77

PS4 runs BF4 at 900p, XB1 at 720p. DF put out a video comparison in which the XB1 version looked better, people freaked out and then they said it was a problem with the PS4 capture equipment not being set up properly. Other sites have put up videos that show that the PS4 version does look better. I think that is the jist of it.
Seems like they did it on purpose.

Why put out the incorrect video?

Sell your DF shares. Someone smart steal the idea, shit on DF and profit when everyone goes to your site.

LevelNth

Banned
After what happened last night I have no intention of underestimating any team. The Bucs are indeed looking like a disaster heading for 0-16, but man, you never know.

4-4 could've easily been the Seahawks record, close wins over the Panthers, Texans and Rams could've easily gone the other way.
When you think about it, you guys are 7-1 instead of 4-4 because of a missed 50 yard FG, a fumble inside the red zone that you recovered and a hilariously awful pick six thrown.

But a win's a win. Damn chickens.

Syrinx

edit: also, yay new thread. Boo on it being week 9 already, I am understanding now how quickly the NFL season seems to fly by, while other sports have far too long regular seasons.
I would say that there might be a small chance the Bucs could win if they were at home. But in Seattle? It's going to be a bloodbath.

Boose

Fuck you Titans! Coming into Fisher's new home thinking your gonna do shit.

I will personally guarantee at least 4 Field goals this time!

Seems like they did it on purpose.

Why put out the incorrect video?

Sell your DF shares. Someone smart steal the idea, shit on DF and profit when everyone goes to your site.

Why would they? In the thread they say that at the PS4 event Dice had their own capture equipment that they hadnt used before. When they recorded the XB1 video they used their own equipment. Posting an incorrect video didnt help MS at all, everyone freaked out and they had to admit the video was messed up.

jbug617

Banned
THU, OCT 31
Cincinnati at Miami

SUN, NOV 3
Atlanta at Carolina
Kansas City at Buffalo
Minnesota at Dallas
Tennessee at St. Louis
New Orleans at NY Jets
San Diego at Washington
Philadelphia at Oakland
Tampa Bay at Seattle
Baltimore at Cleveland
Indianapolis at Houston

MON, NOV 4
Chicago at Green Bay

Godslay

Banned
Why would they? In the thread they say that at the PS4 event Dice had their own capture equipment that they hadnt used before. When they recorded the XB1 video they used their own equipment. Posting an incorrect video didnt help MS at all, everyone freaked out and they had to admit the video was messed up.

Doesn't matter. Xbone is weaker, MS has said as much, so far it doesn't matter unless you are as picky as GAF or have an agenda. Bring on the games for both.

ShaneB

When you think about it, you guys are 7-1 instead of 4-4 because of a missed 50 yard FG, a fumble inside the red zone that you recovered and a hilariously awful pick six thrown.

But a win's a win. Damn chickens.

Yeah, there's the old adage that good teams find a way to win, but those close calls could've changed those games just as easily.

I would say that there might be a small chance the Bucs could win if they were at home. But in Seattle? It's going to be a bloodbath.

Yup, as been proven, the Seahawks at home are still playing on another level. I'm still not calling it a lock though :p

Guess I'm so far out of the gaming loop anymore that I don't know who or what DF is.

bionic77

It doesn't speak well to a sites integrity that you knowingly put out something that is incorrect.

Just wait a few hours and put out the more accurate video. For a site that is about comparing graphics between two consoles that is not excusable. Either they did it intentionally or they are amazingly incompetent. Neither one makes me want to listen to their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom