• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
thatsmyQB.gif

Stupid Kasey
Stupid Vinatieri
Stupid Tammy

Fortunately for the Panthers, one of those three is retired, one of them plays for another team, and the other is a washed up bum.

He was born ten minutes from here. I still see Carolina Panthers fans around Lafayette because of him.

Fantomex

We need to keep this for Browns news/results.

tumblr_inline_mnvyasaUV71qz4rgp.gif

Tenumi

Banned

2 MB image of a man's hand uncomfortably close to another man's junk.
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank goodness for the bye week. Lions definitely need that healing time. Also potential trade catch-up time.

bender

What time is it?
media has a lot of backtracking to do now that the video shows he was just catching a lesson on how to run a route and not throwing a tantrum over targets

That's not going to happen.

Dez is a lot of things but selfish isn't one of them. You will not see a happier guy than him when his teammates have success.

Fuck you Titans! Coming into Fisher's new home thinking your gonna do shit.

I will personally guarantee at least 4 Field goals this time!
:jnc this guy.

Fisher knows what's up. He still a Titan at heart. Stacy's hurt, and Cook gonna choke against his former teammates

Watching Steelers Raiders now. Shy of the first play defense is playing well. Offense is putrid...though it's nothing new when playing in Oakland.

Special teams......Bring back Drew Butler!

Colasante

Jason Worilds starts at ROLB on new #Steelers depth chart. No. 1 pick Jarvis Jones demoted

When was the last time Kevin Colbert did anything to make him worthy of being declared one of the best GMs in the league? 2009?

Although not signing Mike Wallace to a big money deal was smart, I'll admit.

Greg

thanks for posting this

Of course I plan to play football again. This is what I love to do. I love the game. I love Sundays. Based on the feedback I’ve received from doctors at this point, the question is not if I’ll play again, but when. There is no better feeling in the world than making the “Lambeau Leap” into the stands, and I fully intend on having that surreal feeling again soon. I will do everything in my power to rehab and get back to the player I have been, and improve into the player I know I can be.
No matter what’s said about drops or any off-the-field stuff, the one thing no one can question about me is how hard I work to be a great football player. I want this. I need this. It’s everything to me.

Z4GoI.jpg

that's my TE!

Somebody should make a MLP picture for the week 10 banner with Broncos vs Chiefs ponies. And the Bronco's one looks like their logos, while Chiefs one has these markings:

hawkccseb.png

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

Beat the Bucs

THU, OCT 31
Cincinnati at Miami

SUN, NOV 3
Atlanta at Carolina
Kansas City at Buffalo (if EJ were healthy I'd pick the Bills!)
Minnesota at Dallas
Tennessee at St. Louis
New Orleans at NY Jets
San Diego at Washington
Philadelphia at Oakland
Tampa Bay at Seattle
Baltimore at Cleveland
Pittsburgh at New England
Indianapolis at Houston

MON, NOV 4
Chicago at Green Bay

Tom Penny

We can't all be the Pats and rush busts onto the field to patch earlier shit drafting.

Belichick is overrated and sucks and is a product of Brady who is overrated and sucks and they suck at drafting yet somehow won nearly 80% of their games for over a decade. Did I get all of that right? Makes me wonder what the other 90% of the league is doing with great draft picks.

squicken

People give Schotty a lot of crap, rightfully, but I'm not really sure he deserves it on Tavon. I just think he may not be that good. He's a guy that has to be helped to succeed. Within in the flow of the offense he is incapable of making a big play

The WR I wanted was Terrance Williams. Wanted to use the fist round picks on OL. Instead they used a 2nd to move up to get Tavon. Ouch

Belichick is overrated and sucks and is a product of Brady who is overrated and sucks and they suck at drafting yet somehow won nearly 80% of their games for over a decade. Did I get all of that right?

How Many Super Bowls the past decade?

People give Schotty a lot of crap, rightfully, but I'm not really sure he deserves it on Tavon. I just think he may not be that good. He's a guy that has to be helped to succeed. Within in the flow of the offense he is incapable of making a big play

The WR I wanted was Terrance Williams. Wanted to use the fist round picks on OL. Instead they used a 2nd to move up to get Tavon. Ouch

That speedy offensive guy who needs to be untouched to be effective doesn't work in the NFL.

bionic77

Belichick is overrated and sucks and is a product of Brady who is overrated and sucks and they suck at drafting yet somehow won nearly 80% of their games for over a decade. Did I get all of that right?
Vegas makes money the same way that the Pats win their games.

Rigging and cheating shit only counts as an accomplishment in Pats land!

Just tell him to run downfield as fast as he can and have the QB chuck it.

Nori Chan

RG3 gonna wish he was still in a wheelchair after our defense is through with him.

Chargers over .500 for 2 weeks and counting!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
When was the last time Kevin Colbert did anything to make him worthy of being declared one of the best GMs in the league? 2009?

Although not signing Mike Wallace to a big money deal was smart, I'll admit.

Um, never? Great draft this year, though. 3 starters, 2 more future starters AND Landry!

lolandry.gif

Bowser

“I love my guys on this team too much to go ask for a trade,” Gonzalez told Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com. “It would be something that would come from them where they said, ‘Hey, it makes sense because we could get something good for you and send you to a team that’s a contender.’ So I understand the thought process behind that.”

In other words, he won’t ask for a trade. But he would welcome a trade.

“When [FOX's] Jimmy Johnson says that it would be respectful of [the Falcons to ask Gonazlez if he wants to play for a contender], I see that,” Gonzalez said “And like I said, if that’s something they wanted to do and they asked me, then, yeah, I would listen to them, of course. Yes, I would sit down with them.

“You’ve always got to listen to them in anything. I don’t care if you’re not open to it or [are], you still listen and see what’s up.”

We’ll know by [4:00 p.m. ET] tomorrow,” Gonzalez said. “But, like I said, I’m not going to be the one to go asking for a trade. It will have to come from them.”

lol stop being a bitch and just demand a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom