• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

wagszilla-title.jpg

wagszilla-game1.jpg

wagszilla-game2.jpg

wagszilla-game3.jpg

wagszilla-game4.jpg

spacer.jpg

values-title-x.png

w17-recap.png

spacer.jpg

lions-suck-dick.png

spacer.jpg

mastay.jpg

Branduil

In retrospect that movie really sucked. Who thought that Gilbert Gottfried singing multiple songs was a good idea?

Drakeon

Go Niners.

Chiefs @ Colts (going with momentum here, Colts have looked good as of late, Chiefs defense [obviously excluding the last week] hasn't)
Saints @ Eagles (Not a believer in the Saints on the road, especially in a cold ass weather)
Chargers @ Bengals (Don't have a whole lot of justification for this one beyond the fact that I think Rivers is better than Dalton)
Niners @ Packers (Niners have the Packers number, that being said, I would've preferred to face the Bears. Our secondary has not looked great these last few weeks, nor has our pass rush)

Syrinx

All y'all better hope your team wins the Super Bowl this year, since it's pretty much confirmed that the Bucs are gonna win the next 8 or 9 or so.

#GlennonOAT

Vyroxis

Banned
Colts over the Chiefs in a slight upset.

Saints steal one from the Eagles in a shootout.

Bengals squeak by the Chargers

49ers bend the Packers over, and show Rodgers the business end of the chair of shame.

Doorman

Aww, man...the playoffs thread is here. Now I'm not allowed to participate anymore. Not that any sort of Lions playoff run wouldn't crash and burn at the first opportunity anyway.

Now to bide my time for the offseason thread...the true home of Lions fans. Clevelanders welcome also.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
49ers @ Packers.

49ers will win. They beat a far better and healthier Packers team 3 for 3 and I see no reason it'll be different on the 4th try, even with Rusty's return.

Top Bottom