• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Per Will Burge.

ron-paul.gif

YES! One less opening and the same amount of quality coaches available.

bionic77

Maybe he can pull of 5 int in a win vs the Chargers
Even if a miracle happens and he throws only 3 INTs the rest of the team will pull together and find a way to lose.

Honestly though this is a huge mismatch and yet no one should have any faith in Cincy. Even at home with the superior team it is hard to believe they will get that playoff win they have been seeking for a long ass time.

Even if a miracle happens and he throws only 3 INTs the rest of the team will pull together and find a way to lose.

Honestly though this is a huge mismatch and yet no one should have any faith in Cincy. Even at home with the superior team it is hard to believe they will get that playoff win they have been seeking for a long ass time.

It has to happen sooner or later right?

Chiefs @ Colts All AFC teams are frauds but I want to see Luck do some stylin
Saints @ Eagles Brees on the road and Iggles are rollin
Chargers @ Bengals Again, both frauds. One of these teams will probably accidentally stumble into a championship.
Niners @ Packers Whiners window is closed but they will survive this week[/QUOTE]

The consensus right now is that the Lions are interested in Whisenhunt because of the success he had in Arizona with Warner and the Job he has done with Rivers this year. Idk how to feel about it. I like Whisenhunt, I just don't want him to ruin his career in Detroit like we all know anyone taking the job would be destined to do

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The consensus right now is that the Lions are interested in Whisenhunt because of the success he had in Arizona with Warner and the Job he has done with Rivers this year. Idk how to feel about it. I like Whisenhunt, I just don't want him to ruin his career in Detroit like we all know anyone taking the job would be destined to do

Fixing the QB is the #1 thing the team needs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Chiefs @ Colts
Saints @ Eagles
Chargers @ Bengals
Niners @ Packers

That Chargers/Bengals game is a tough call and whoever wins that one is the team I root for to win it all. Going to go with the Chargers in a upset on the road.

Man, the playoffs must be nice. :( Next year though.

Fixing the QB is the #1 thing the team needs.

Oh, you. I wouldn't mind Ken Whisenhunt but he didn't fix Phillip Rivers. Rivers himself said that the whole story of his decline was overblown after that Thursday Night game. But yeah lets continue this "QB Coach" charade. It is honestly funny. Rivers got help like Keenan Allen during the offseason which is what we are going to do in the draft.

JCizzle

Jafar will indeed return!

Eric Branch @Eric_Branch
Follow
RT @BenVolinPBP: S Donte Whitner said yesterday on @SedanoShow that the #49ers players call Colin Kaepernick "Jafar" from Aladdin.

Niners.

Chiefs @ Colts
Saints @ Eagles
Chargers @ Bengals
Niners @ Packers

That Chargers/Bengals game is a tough call and whoever wins that one is the team I root for to win it all. Going to go with the Chargers in a upset on the road.

Oh, you. I wouldn't mind Ken Whisenhunt but he didn't fix Phillip Rivers. Rivers himself said that the whole story of his decline was overblown after that Thursday Night game. But yeah lets continue this "QB Coach" charade. It is honestly funny.
lol

I'm quite fine with this. McDaniels was actually one of the guys I kinda wanted before the year honestly. Let's just try and keep Horton.
Hoyer X mcdaniels X JFF

Maybe we can run my all TE offense

I think he would too, McDaniels loves 3-4. Turner's gone anyway.

One thing's for sure, McDaniels coming here means no chance of Cutler :D

Packers-gaf

Let's do a avatar bet. One week. Also, If Packers win I hope they win the Superbowl and Rodgers comes out just to see Ez's post after it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm quite fine with this. McDaniels was actually one of the guys I kinda wanted before the year honestly. Let's just try and keep Horton.
Hoyer X mcdaniels X JFF

Maybe we can run my all TE offense

More:

Browns reached out to McDaniels thru back channels & basically offered on the spot. Source in #Browns said "official" interviews start Tues

I think he would too, McDaniels loves 3-4. Turner's gone anyway.

One thing's for sure, McDaniels coming here means no chance of Cutler :D
One thing I would like about the potential hire is that he's worked with Hoyer before. So there's still a chance whatever potential Qb we draft might still have a chance to sit and learn.
Edit: Kave, I mean I was hoping and thought they already had someone in mind. Jst letting Chud go like that. Rounds 2-4 all TEs now confirmed

Plinko

Chiefs @ Colts
Saints @ Eagles
Chargers @ Bengals
Niners @ Packers

Oh, you. I wouldn't mind Ken Whisenhunt but he didn't fix Phillip Rivers. Rivers himself said that the whole story of his decline was overblown after that Thursday Night game. But yeah lets continue this "QB Coach" charade. It is honestly funny. Rivers got help like Keenan Allen during the offseason which is what we are going to do in the draft.

Do tell us the inside information, insider.

One thing I would like about the potential hire is that he's worked with Hoyer before. So there's still a chance whatever potential Qb we draft might still have a chance to sit and learn.
Edit: Kave, I mean I was hoping and thought they already had someone in mind. Jst letting Chud go like that. Rounds 2-4 all TEs now confirmed

Remember Chud was a TE guy himself. lol.

Anyways, forgot about McDaniels links to Hoyer. Makes even more sense he starts the year going forward. I thought he would anyway, honestly. For anyone except maybe Teddy.

Do any of you even care that Turner will be gone? Cause I honestly don't .....
Ryan McNaughton ‏ @ RyanInNiles 20s
Tom Brady on Josh McDaniels: "I’d love for him to coach me the rest of my life." I'm so-very confused right now.... # browns
Tom Brady coming to Cleveland confirmed

Im joining Bucket in calling out the jabronies of 9ers GAF. Who has enough confidence in your shaky ass team against the Team of Destiny ? Layeth down your avatar.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Do tell us the inside information, insider.

It's not insider information. Phillip Rivers himself said it when he was being interviewed by Rich Eisen and the NFLN crew postgame at Denver.

He said something to the effect that people criticizing his game was overblown and didn't have merit to it. Which is what NFL fans do all the time.

Again this whole notion that someone is going to come and teach Stafford or Rivers how to throw a ball is ridiculous because they are the best in the world at it. What will help Stafford is Whisenhunt's playcalling and not putting Stafford in situations where he has five receiver sets, and the defense knows we're passing the ball.

That and getting him some decent receivers who actually can catch a football. Its not a coincidence Staffords best year, and playoff year in 2011, is when we were loaded with talent at the WR and TE position.

MechDX

Calling it now, Bill O'Brien stays at PSU.

Already told his PSU staff he is getting Texans job and expect calls for positions on staff. Uncle Bob taking Tex Jet to pick him up in Happy Valley then swing by Cleveland on way back to pick up Horton for DC and drop off Schaub.

Top Bottom