• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Bread

Banned
I'm just curious what team rolls through Denver, and through that shithole in NE on the way to the Superbowl again?
CalculatingDistantCreature.gif

spyder_ur

LOL It was against the Jests. They are a three win team for a reason.

That's the only team they run against, and that has more to do with how terrible Indy is against the run.

The reason the Jets have 3 wins is surely not their run defense.

The Pats have the 2nd most rushing attempts in the NFL. If you normalize for running QBs they'd probably be #1 (Seattle is first).

DarkFlow

Banned
You have two teams? Good you deserve to feel pain for having two teams.

#OneTeamOnly

I have two baseball teams, The Red Sox because my mother and everyone on that side of the family is from Boston. I was born into that, and Arizona didn't have a Baseball team till I was in 8th grade. The Dbacks are my other because they were the hometown team, and we had season tickets. I got to go to Game 1 of the 2001 World Series and watch them beat up the Yankees.

TheFatOne

You know better that jets games are always close.

That's true, but they will always fuck it up in the end because that's what they do. Remember that Jets playoff game when they consistently dared the Pats to run, and they did didly squat. It's not something new for the Pats. When teams give them the run they are either incapable or unwilling to throw. Although, every once in a while they surprise me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have two baseball teams, The Red Sox because my mother and everyone on that side of the family is from Boston. I was born into that, and Arizona didn't have a Baseball team till I was in 8th grade. The Dbacks are my other because they were the hometown team, and we had season tickets. I got to go to Game 1 of the 2001 World Series and watch them beat up the Yankees.
America's team that taught us to love again after 9/11.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yup, we looking good. Looking damn good.

WcyRVa3l.jpg

Nice seats Dave. My dad is about 2 sections over towards mid field. I kinda wish I would have went when he asked me now.

Then again I've had a 6 pack that didn't cost me 50 bucks and I'm still dry.

Enjoy it, savor it, I bet it's electric down there tonight!

HAHAHAHHAHA... Yep late season Manning is BEST MANNING!

daveo42

Banned
Nice seats Dave. My dad is about 2 seconds to towards mid field. I kinda wish I would have went when he asked me now.

Then again I've had a 6 pack that didn't cost me 50 bucks and I'm still dry.

Enjoy it, savor it, I bet it's electric down there tonight!

We in club seats just to the left of the 50. Spectacular seats my friend got.

Probably right close to him depending on his seats.

Top Bottom