• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Yeah man you sure showed me. Guess I'm just not as big of a man as you with all your little macho bullshit rules and regulations.

You seem to follow him around and shit talk the Broncos and Manning to specifically get a rise out of him. Did he make fun of a shirt that you made a thread to get opinions about or something?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Caldwell: A lack of appreciation for Matthew Stafford

Of Stafford, Caldwell said, "I think there's a lack of appreciation for him around here at times (among fans and media). Let me tell you something. He's a man's man. He's a tough guy. He gets hit out there every single ballgame. He hangs in there. There may be one (pass) he'd like to have back, but then there's one other that's probably not all his fault. He also did a lot of great things. I'm proud of the way that guy's playing."

Best Quarterback under 30 in the NFL.

http://www.foxsports.com/detroit/story/notes-defending-stafford-ebron-playoff-scenarios-122214

Restore the Roar 2014.

Zeke

Whoa godslay with the venom, gata levels of thuggery right here
Edit: so fatford is a man's man because he gets hit out there? So like every fucking qb to play the game ever? Wow so manly.

DMczaf

It's 11:16 PST and I'm at the gym working on my legs like I'm Matthew Stafford.

beerchicken.JPG

You seem to follow him around and shit talk the Broncos and Manning to specifically get a rise out of him. Did he make fun of a shirt that you made a thread to get opinions about or something?

Do you not notice that you get called out A LOT? People might be on to something about how you post here.

If hating on the broncos and/or cowboys is a crime then there's plenty of guilty people around. I thought this was a thread about football.

I really enjoy how coy and clueless you pretend to be.

If you wanna believe I was intentionally being malicious or something that's fine. But as far as I can tell the worst thing I ever did to godslay was call him petty. He called me much worse on two different occasions now and even then I didn't make much of it.

Why is it no cowboys fans got all bent out of shape over my posts hoping they would lose? It's just madness man. Then there's whole ordeal with me being not a "true" enough member of these NFL threads because I don't post a certain amount or whatever.

zychi

Banned
If you wanna believe I was intentionally being malicious or something that's fine. But as far as I can tell the worst thing I ever did to godslay was call him petty. He called me much worse on two different occasions now and even then I didn't make much of it.

Why is it no cowboys fans got all bent out of shape over my posts hoping they would lose? It's just madness man. Then there's whole ordeal with me being not a "true" enough member of these NFL threads because I don't post a certain amount or whatever.

thisisneogaf.gif

happens in every sports thread

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
What's your endgame here? You think I'm petty overtly macho asshole who is monitoring your life across the Internet. I think you're a self indulgent fucking pussy who only times his post when it loops back to feed his ego. Guess we'll just have to live with it because I'm going to bed.

If that gets me the banhammer then so be it.

How can Slay get banned for this but BG still walking free after spending at least 10 posts calling out Furyous in one of the most childish ways possible? Don't get it.

Unless the ban was for something else.

edit: oops, sorry. new thread and all that jazz

Dragon

Banned
Much like you understand the struggles of never winning a Superbowl, you will soon enough understand the struggles of not making the playoffs. Everyone's time comes.

I told you to close your browser window a while ago. Glad you'd rather sprinkle your salty tears all over the keyboard. Makes things entertaining!

Top Bottom