• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

bionic77

678b87686dd74655f3310d3d22f7ab7d.jpg

678b87686dd74655f3310d3d22f7ab7d.jpg

#blessed
That is a really weird tan.

Also get fucked.

Bad Manning came out to keep regular Dalton company.

I legitimately have no idea how any Steelers game is going to go. I am terrified and excited at the same time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That Bread gif just made me switch browsers. Hate that Opera is chrome based and chokes worse than Manning did tonight on them.

Firefox is excellent. Chrome is good too, but you should be hopping back and forth between the two if you run into anything debilitating at this point.

I choose to believe that against all odds and despite his team's well-disguised mediocrity, if the Pats make the Super Bowl, the one true Godgers will be there to smite the forces of evil.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
jimmy will not be pleased

I didn't block it or anything. Just finally tossed Opera after ten years and now the gif loads instantly on firefox. I hate firefox but I can't stand page loads on gifs and hanging my PC anymore.

That gif is beautiful. Jimmy G is going to have a rough time against the Bills though. Bills literally have nothing to lose this game.

Godslay

Banned
I choose to believe that against all odds and despite his team's well-disguised mediocrity, if the Pats make the Super Bowl, the one true Godgers will be there to smite the forces of evil.

When the Broncos are taken out and shot in the pasture like a lame old gelding, we shall unite.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Getting out the bad games now instead of during the playoffs.

IT BEGINS!

I have no hate anymore for Peyton or the Broncos. I just wanted to see Jimmy G play. Also Manning does look hurt. Too bad he needs to play at least a bit next week to get the bye.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Safari is great on ios and macbooks. Saves battery and runs better than other browsers.

Probably. Ran like ass on the last mactop I had...but that was awhile ago.

They seemingly do something on iOS that makes other browsers run like shit. Same thing they do to itunes on Windows (itunes though is garbage on all devices)

Godslay

Banned
I've already embraced the Broncos will not be able to pull of any kind of Spurs-esque redemption run. Manning is the CP3 of football.

The good thing is, now you/we/I don't expect anything. It's always Superbowl or bust for every team, but at least this time there is no false bravado. We can all see the door closing, and the light dimming. The only question is, will the Broncos let the door close on them? Odds are they will, but at least a sliver of light still shines through in that we have a playoff berth.

Manning looks like he's got one more season in him at the most.

It could also be he's been playing hurt for quite a while and that doesn't mix with age.

Our linebacker depth is bad. Needs help in the offseason.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The good thing is, now you/we/I don't expect anything. It's always Superbowl or bust for every team, but at least this time there is no false bravado. We can all see the door closing, and the light dimming. The only question is, will the Broncos let the door close on them? Odds are they will, but at least a sliver of light still shines through in that we have a playoff berth.

Plenty of teams limp into the playoffs only to catch fire and win the Superb Owl. It happens every few years even. Manning could certainly do it. Or hell even the Denver D if they played a bit better. It's why making the playoffs means so damn much.

Quotient

The broncos aren't dead (yet). Manning had a terrible game today, but he has had more good games this year than bad. Home field advantage is big, but teams have won the superbowl without it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The broncos aren't dead (yet). Manning had a terrible game today, but he has had more good games this year than bad. Home field advantage is big, but teams have won the superbowl without it.

They are also still more than likely to get the number 2 seed. Raiders are playing better but let's get real, even in this diminished state the Broncos have pounded better teams than the Raiders.

Top Bottom