• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Fox318

9tzBc0q.jpg

jmdajr

Texans would be no.4 in AFC if we had somehow beat the Colts.

Instead we rank 12th. :\

Stupid AFC South championship game.

cajunator

Banned
I believe he was traveling, not that I'm defending him. Some people do stupid shit like schedule weddings on Sundays as well.

PSTV update seems to have improved remote play BG.

lets just say that when I cant watch a Saints game live I have...sources to rewatch it later.
I couldnt stand not watching one of their games.

eznark

Banned
Lions wins came against six teams collectively 17-29. I smell 2013 Chiefs here.

Fairley is their first significant injury. Will be interesting to see how they play without him. It comes at a good time though with the bye.

Current Net points per division

AFC East: +13

AFC North: +103

AFC South: -83

AFC West: +110

---------------------------

NFC East: +49

NFC North: -9

NFC South: -149

NFC West: -34

AFC: +143
NFC: -143

Dammit Bears

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fairley is their first significant injury. Will be interesting to see how they play without him. It comes at a good time though with the bye.

detroit-lions-vs-atlanta-falcons----oct26-2014-d77822fe8b7caa76.jpg

635498591540720108-NFL-Int-FanRally-251019.jpg

We'll be fine without Fairley, like we've been fine without Calvin Johnson. Next man up.

So happy to have Megatron back. Got damn can't wait to see our offense get into full swing with Megatron, Bush, Riddick, Tate, Fauria, Ebron etc. all playing together

10454290_992986530726787_5820662754979748983_n.jpg

<3 Megatron.

Zeke

That was classic cowboys football last night. Play a shit team, play like a shit team. Everything about that game was awful. Romo got murdered out there, defense couldn't get a stop to save their lives and the fumbles my god the fumbles. It's one game tho and I'm not going to overreact...yet. The entire team got out played and out hustled. All in all I really don't feel good about the cards game Sunday.

Patriots7

Tommy has been a beast lately and it makes me so proud.

But I'm still sad that Wright and Tyms have been essentially nonexistent.

Broncos defense scares me so much that I feel like both of them are going to have to step up big time in order for us to have a chance.

Huge game from Gray and Vereen as well.

Also Pats fans, is Dobson done in NE? He's done nothing to prove he deserves to start over Tyms.

Fox318

Nice OP Grover.

Unrelated:

B1CXfjuIAAAJ413.jpg

The Kobayashi Maru.

Nothing he can do to change the narrative when your QB is this bad.

He had everyone rooting for him after that Patriot game, a new star WR, and he had 2 extra days to prepare.

Instead he got his ass out of the game before people could finish their first of many beers.

gutshot

So I've started drinking my coffee black. The first few sips are really bitter, but after that it's not too bad.

Well the Lions are 6-2 which means one of a few things will happen.

-We win the Division and go to the NFC Championship game
-We go 2-6 and back door into the playoffs
-We go 1-7 and miss the playoffs
-We let HoFlynn torch us for 6 tds in the final week before we go to the playoffs

who the hell doesnt watch every game their team plays?
Well I was in the Military for 4 years so there's that

MRSA

Banned
Hopefully a DT/DE...I don't even know anymore man.

I like Randy Gregory but at 245lbs, he's anemic to be going up against world class offensive tackles. Best case scenario would be to trade down for Armanti Cooper in the teens or if they go even as low as teh 20s, get Todd Gurley.

So I've started drinking my coffee black. The first few sips are really bitter, but after that it's not too bad.

Black cofy is the only right cofy.

WedgeX

Banned
This is the first time I can recall an nfl GAF OT mentioning the Lions in a positive light. How the times change.

Top Bottom