• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

hom3land

Tommy has been a beast lately and it makes me so proud.

But I'm still sad that Wright and Tyms have been essentially nonexistent.

Broncos defense scares me so much that I feel like both of them are going to have to step up big time in order for us to have a chance.

Huge game from Gray and Vereen as well.

Also Pats fans, is Dobson done in NE? He's done nothing to prove he deserves to start over Tyms.

Not sure how you can say that for Wright he had 7 catches for 61 yards and a touchdown. Actually he's 17 out of 18 with 3 touchdowns. He was not existent for buffalo and Jets game though. We will see by the end of the year. Compared to Amendolla he's doing gang busters.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/16285/tim-wright

Dobson hasn't shown nothing. The pats are so bad at drafting wide receivers.

Bread

Banned
Not sure how you can say that for Wright he had 7 catches for 61 yards and a touchdown. He was not existent for buffalo and Jets game though. We will see by the end of the year. Compared to Amendolla he's doing gang busters.

image.php

i don't know you, but our relationship is off to a good start

bionic77

I love Ravens/Steelers week.

Go Ravens.
It would be so awesome to see the Ravens win the game and then the refs fuck them and take the win away.

It happens every year (sometimes more) but for once I want to be the beneficiary.

Hopefully the refs are not prohibited from fucking the Ravens over 2x in a row.

It would be so awesome to see the Ravens win the game and then the refs fuck them and take the win away.

It happens every year (sometimes more) but for once I want to be the beneficiary.

Hopefully the refs are not prohibited from fucking the Ravens over 2x in a row.

Refs already did that in the Bengals game last week. Be prepared for makeup calls against the Steelers.

jmdajr

Hmmm. So Fitz magic has beat two of his old teams already. Seems he used to be on the Bengals too. Maybe he can 3 peat!

Zeke

Fuck Scott linehan and Fuck his play calling last night. Why wouldn't you keep feeding Murray the ball?

Bread

Banned
My roommate got the sunset overdrive bundle and dear god that xbox (mostly the controller) is sexy! xboner achieved!

bionic vs. bigotry

You're defense is actually pretty damn good, and young. I was surprised when I saw your defensive numbers.

Without a franchise QB like Matthew Stafford it really doesn't matter though.

I'm actually very optimistic about teddy. He keeps missing on deep throws by just a touch but when he is protected he looks the part.

Getting sacked like 20 times in two games can set you back a bit.

Patriots7

Not sure how you can say that for Wright he had 7 catches for 61 yards and a touchdown. Actually he's 17 out of 18 with 3 touchdowns. He was not existent for buffalo and Jets game though. We will see by the end of the year. Compared to Amendolla he's doing gang busters.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/16285/tim-wright

Before Gronkowski went out, he had 4 catches for 21 yards and a TD.
2 catches from Brady after Gronky left the game for 21 yards.
1 catch from Jimmy for 17 yards.

Maybe nonexistent is the wrong word, but he clearly has more to offer and I'm hoping we see more of it tapped.

Amendola is putrid and I was one of his biggest defenders.

I really had hopes for Dobson.

bionic77

bionic vs. bigotry
As far as I know you are the only idiot here who openly admits to his or her bigotry.

So that is not much of a rivalry.

It might be if you were able to string together two coherent sentences together but until that day I will just continue to ignore you as nothing you post related to football or anything else is worthy of anyones notice.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It might be if you were able to string together two coherent sentences together but until that day I will just continue to ignore you as nothing you post related to football or anything else is worthy of anyones notice.

It might be if you were able to string together two coherent sentences together

bionic77 said:
I will just continue to ignore you

061206.jpg

Thankfully for the Steelers franchise and Ben Roethisberger you did not represent him in trial through his numerous trials.

MRSA

Banned
kas doesn't have to worry about being on a motorcycle seeing how they don't make a plus plus sized motorcycle for fatties like him.

rando14

[/QUOTE]

Cheer up man, Taco Bell has a new mobile app!!

[quote="BlackGhost, post: 136266886"]Ogoogle years of despair in cleve!
[EMAIL="Kas and this bigotry shit smh"][/EMAIL][/QUOTE]

I am sorry BG I shouldnt have said that, please provide forgiveness!!

eznark

Banned
Christian Ponder has taken the Vikings to the playoffs in three seasons as often as Matt Stafford has the Lions in 6.

What a pathetic loser.

bionic77

Christian Ponder has taken the Vikings to the playoffs in three seasons as often as Matt Stafford has the Lions in 6.

What a pathetic loser.[
Not to nitpick but you need to be a little more specific in who the pathetic loser is when you are talking about Fatford and Ponder.

eznark

Banned
Not to nitpick but you need to be a little more specific in who the pathetic loser is when you are talking about Fatford and Ponder.

Ponder is no dummy. He played just long enough to marry into broadcasting and will soon retire and join Brady Quinn in the booth.

Stafford will play (poorly) another 6 years until his knees give out, spend 10 years coaching high school football and eating all the food then flame out in week one of the Biggest Loser.

Ponder > Stafford

rando14

Ponder is no dummy. He played just long enough to marry into broadcasting and will soon retire and join Brady Quinn in the booth.

Stafford will play (poorly) another 6 years until his knees give out, spend 10 years coaching high school football and eating all the food then flame out in week one of the Biggest Loser.

Ponder > Stafford

:jnc

bionic77

Ponder > Stafford
Thanks for the correction.

I stand corrected. Ponder is not a pathetic loser. Though he surely was not a good football player.

Speaking of biggest loser why does Stafford have to wait until he retires to become an overweight reality star? Is there any reason he couldn't go on the show today?

Tenumi

Banned
I would just like to say that I don't share Kas's opinions. He does not speak for me as a Lions fan.

That being said, Week 11 vs Cards is going to be a huge test as to how far this team can go.

eznark

Banned
I would just like to say that I don't share Kas's opinions. He does not speak for me as a Lions fan.

That being said, Week 11 vs Cards is going to be a huge test as to how far this team can go.

The next three games are brutal. Dolphisn, @Cardinals and @Patriots without Fairley? Miami isn't a good team but they can play defense.

Packers have Bears and Eagles at home, then at Minnesota.

Division will be at least tied up before Thanksgiving.

Watching the Lions shit themselves in Chicago on December 21st costing them a shot at the North and allowing the Packers to start Flynn on the 28th is going to be basically the best thing ever.

Saosvpz.jpg

Anyone want to make the argument that the Cardinals are a better team than the Lions?

sass1.png

Calvin Johnson, Joe Fauria, Eric Ebron, Reggie Bush, LaAdrian Waddle, Kyle Van Noy and a lot of other players coming back and playing together for the first time since week 1.

Defend the Den 2014.

Yea I'm sure Ebron's average of 20 yards a game will help you.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas doesn't have to worry about being on a motorcycle seeing how they don't make a plus plus sized motorcycle for fatties like him.

Ok, even when if I hit 260 lbs Big Ben style on a Harley or an Oakland Raider player gets out of hand is this the lawyer you want representing you?

It might be if you were able to string together two coherent sentences together but until that day I will just continue to ignore you as nothing you post related to football

bionic77 said:
It might be if you were able to string together two coherent sentences together

bionic77 said:
I will just continue to ignore you as nothing you post related to football

Calls out Spygate, the Patriots and Michael Jordan all while defending Ben Roethisberger.

I am stepping down as the Detroit Lions spokesman. I did not know I had the title, but I do not want it. You can take it Tenumi.

However the Roar will continue to be Restored.

Defend the Den 2014.

Top Bottom