• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
There are no public browns fans. You tell people that and you are looked at with sadness, humor, and some actually give you a hug. (That really did happen once when I told some I was a browns fan.)

I got chirped by an old Cowboys fan who thought I was playing a sick joke on him because no one would really be a Browns fan. :(

There are no public browns fans. You tell people that and you are looked at with sadness, humor, and some actually give you a hug. (That really did happen once when I told some I was a browns fan.)

Yeah.. I'm not really a fan, I just root for the browns in 95% of their games. I only root against the Browns when they're playing NE, or if a Brown's loss would benefit NE in some way, which it rarely does.

I got chirped by an old Cowboys fan who thought I was playing a sick joke on him because no one would really be a Browns fan. :(

I remember that story.. God. I want to press charges.. Attempted Murder on Rando.

They had him and then they passed him on to another job.

They were already gone.. Billy had his tickets to Baltimore and a house picked out probably right next to Larry's and then Art said your fired like y'all's favorite presidential candidate.

Yeah.. I'm not really a fan, I just root for the browns in 95% of their games. I only root against the Browns when they're playing NE, or if a Brown's loss would benefit NE in some way, which it rarely does.

I understand. I think Ez does this too.. Why not cheer for a shit tier team with terrible management when your own is excellent.

Everyone loves steak, but sometimes you wanna have boloney for once. The Browns are that boloney.

Top Bottom