• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yep, the Saints are right back in this.

But the refs called the play dead so I don't understand why the Saints get the ball. The play was whistled dead.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
HkMg62N.gif

That's just poor defence, someone has to line up wider than Abdullah because plays like that are inevitable if you don't. Not really on Jordan, one of the backers has to adjust there.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hell of a tackle by Quandre Diggs. Rookie out of Texas looking real good.

Quentin Jammer's cousin and they have a similar build.

Short, stocky and strong nickebacks. Perfect compliment opposite of Slay and with Glover Quin playing safety across the field.

squicken

Lions next HC has a tough job. Stafford is locked in there but doesn't seem super-committed to getting better. If he doesn't want to work on his mechanics then what can a coach do? It's like Tannehill and all those HCs and OCs. Why are you letting those guys run things when they haven't accomplished anything?

Lions next HC has a tough job. Stafford is locked in there but doesn't seem super-committed to getting better. If he doesn't want to work on his mechanics then what can a coach do? It's like Tannehill and all those HCs and OCs. Why are you letting those guys run things when they haven't accomplished anything?

You have to Jay Gruden them and shit on them mercilessly. At first I thought he was an idiot for doing it but now I see that team was going nowhere fast with Griffin.

Too many Lions fans are like Kas and think Stafford's problems can be fixed with the right coach. Need to put the responsibility on Stafford and if he can't deal cut bait.

Top Bottom