• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Wow that was pretty hilarious. She should do one on AP next. Oh that's right, everyone has already forgotten about the whole AP thing anyway.

o'brien problem with qb he has 3 career back ups one of which is on the IR. He is fucked thus why im getting drunk for free on some poor texans soul, maybe i should travel down to texas to piss on sam houstans grave?

That somehow turned out to be a pretty solid bet....never saw that one coming. Still they only have to win 4 games right?

Also I see Mech is a husk of a man again. He might be praising the Patriots now but that's just to distract him from the pit of darkness he feels gnawing at him inside. Deep down he knows nothing can cure his pain except for the Texans winning.

cdyhybrid

Wow that was pretty hilarious. She should do one on AP next. Oh that's right, everyone has already forgotten about the whole AP thing anyway.

That somehow turned out to be a pretty solid bet....never saw that one coming. Still they only have to win 4 games right?

Also I see Mech is a husk of a man again. He might be praising the Patriots now but that's just to distract him from the pit of darkness he feels gnawing at him inside. Deep down he knows nothing can cure his pain except for the Texans winning.

I don't see why he'd praise your Pats when the Pats gave his team BOB and the current dumpster fire he's created.

jakncoke

Banned
Oh man, we're back to where we started before Kansas City! LOLOL

I love this, hahahaha

You whut mate?

Kas got broken by Illegal Bats.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have never been to NRG Stadium for a game before. I would love to go one day, but those tickets just sell out too fast. It's a pretty reasonable drive since it's on the south side of the Loop.

whats not to understand

RBH

Pro Football Focus ranks every offensive line from all 32 NFL teams so far this season:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/10/07/ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-entering-week-5/

1. Atlanta Falcons

Pass blocking rank: 4th

Run blocking rank: 2nd

Penalties rank: 6th

Stud: What a difference a year makes. He was, quite frankly, awful last year as he played through injuries. But in 2015, Jake Matthews (+5.6) looks like one of the better linemen in the league.

Dud: The only player with a negative grade is right tackle Ryan Schraeder (-0.1), and you can thank J.J. Watt for that.

Summary: What a turnaround. Something you rarely see, Atlanta has morphed its scheme and personnel to achieve immediate results. Mike Person has been a revelation at center, and Chris Chester has proven to be a tremendous free agent pickup. Even Andy Levitre, who looked spent in Tennessee, has fit in seamlessly.

gladtomeetya.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't see why he'd praise your Pats when the Pats gave his team BOB and the current dumpster fire he's created.

I hate you and your team so much.

So many observations to be made here. Those are basically the worst seats in the house so you know they're poors. Also those steps are really damn steep so a really dumb place to start a fight because you end up rolling down them like they did...

Getting into a fight at an NFL game (or most crowded places) is the dumbest thing ever because hey look, video evidence. Enjoy the months of court proceedings, hope your pride was worth it.

Line_HTX

Kinda blows my mind that the best defensive player on the planet decided to disappear last night in what might have been a season saving game for this team.

Oh, I forgot to mention...

"It’s not good. I wouldn’t even know how to describe it, but it’s not good, and we have to figure it out.

"I’ll say this: There’s a lot of season left. I know it doesn’t look good right now. I’m not saying that it does, but I think there’s a lot of season left."

bionic77

Kinda blows my mind that the best defensive player on the planet decided to disappear last night in what might have been a season saving game for this team.
He might not have shown up on the field but he will definitely make an appearance for the ESPYs!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I agree.

Also how is the kasism ? I heard chan broke him.Lions roar to losing in the wc still on in kas mind or sb still here and on

Chan would never break me. I've been on a Sabbatical since Monday Night thinking about the future of the franchise and where we go from here. Looking forward to our game against the Cardinals, who I think we'll beat at home.

My Sabbatical still see's a bright future with our 27 year old franchise QB, and some young pieces around him, but I'm starting to think we may have to let go of Megatron and I haven't quite come to terms or accepted that yet. I want him to retire a Lion but I don't know if we should take that cap hit next year.

Ezekiel Ansah is probably due for an extension. He's proven himself to be a great DE without the help of Suh.

Chan would never break me. I've been on a Sabbatical since Monday Night thinking about the future of the franchise and where we go from here. Looking forward to our game against the Cardinals, who I think we'll beat at home.

My Sabbatical still see's a bright future with our 27 year old franchise QB, and some young pieces around him, but I'm starting to think we may have to let go of Megatron and I haven't quite come to terms or accepted that yet. I want him to retire a Lion but I don't know if we should take that cap hit next year.

Ezekiel Ansah is probably due for an extension. He's proven himself to be a great DE without the help of Suh.

lmao

Pass blocking was okay until last week. Run blocking is last by miles
Pass blocking wouldn't look anywhere near as good if it wasn't for Bradford going with one read and then dumping it off almost every time. That last drive again the skins he had to hold the ball and force it down the field and they couldn't block 4 guys for even one second.

squicken

Pass blocking wouldn't look anywhere near as good if it wasn't for Bradford going with one read and then dumping it off almost every time. That last drive again the skins he had to hold the ball and force it down the field and they couldn't block 4 guys for even one second.

Definitely some truth to that, but Lane was down a leg on that last drive and got worked.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFL fines Matthew Stafford for blue cleats; he packs them for Cardinals game anyway

ALLEN PARK -- Matthew Stafford was fined for wearing blue cleats on Monday Night Football, and he has no idea why.

The Detroit Lions quarterback said they are the same cleats that former teammates Ndamukong Suh and Reggie Bush wore last season. He also wore them during the preseason without a problem.

Stafford wore a pair of black cleats the first three weeks of the regular season, but tore them against the Broncos and went with the blue ones Monday against Seattle.

There's a staffer who checks out everyone's apparel during warmups to ensure they meet league specifications, and no one said anything to Stafford about being in violation of the policy.

Then he got a FedEx from the league this week, announcing he'd been fined $5,787.

Stafford not only plans to appeal the fine, but he also packed the shoes in his game bag for Sunday's matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. Must be good to be an NFL quarterback.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/10/lions_qb_matthew_stafford_fine.html#incart_2box_

Stafford giving the finger to Goddell

Kelly Stafford went hard too:

Tell the league they can fine you for your clears if we can fine them for their incompetent refs

Milchjon

At least this chili is great. If a chili could ever be described as "juicy" this is it.

Stud: Maybe the best right tackle of his generation, the consistency of Sebastian Vollmer (+8.4) should be admired.

SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Top Bottom