• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

CYYqtpXWsAAsjmU.jpg:large

who's Robert Griffen that they had to list him inactive?

TheFatOne

Rodgers is going to have to improve significantly next week or the Packers are done. Good first step for him and the offense though. At least they are showing signs of life, and the Packers defense was excellent today.

SonnyBoy

that was a coaching loss

game was dominated not by talent but by one teams coordinators shitting on the other

not sure if coordinator changes will be made by washington though

It's a young OC on offense. I think he's 29, if I'm not mistaken. He's grown a lot in the 2nd half of the season, I doubt that they'll get rid of him.

I don't know why people are mocking that. It is such a cool thing to rally behind and people are shitting on it like it is supposed to be arrogant.

It's one of those things that had it's moment, but now it's corporate and people have been beaten over the head with it to the point where they are tired of it

Xeteh

still haven't got a replay of him maintaining the ball as he rolls at the end there. maybe he bobbled it there? otherwise wat

Yeah I don't get the review. He bobbled it right away but he got like two more steps easily.

It's one of those things that had it's moment, but now it's corporate and people have been beaten over the head with it to the point where they are tired of it

Yeah I know, but still. This is a Redskins team that wasn't expecting much coming in to this season and they have played really well... it was a cool moment that was turned in to something more. No need to shit on it.

UberTag

For a league with supposed parity and a weekend calling itself "wild card", I see a whole lot of the same teams winning that always win and the same teams losing that always lose.

Top Bottom