• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

this_guy

Texans are out so no more free McNuggets or 40% discount (limit one item) at Palais Royal. On the plus side I don't have to watch Brock stink it up any more.

KaYotiX

Banned
I really gotta find those old Vikings Fans posts from week 6 :)

Pack Vs Steelers, rematch back in Texas with the same outcome!!!

Eleuin

https://twitter.com/RobertKlemko/status/820817124088279042?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

xvYFhZt.gif

tocry.png

My boy said fuck an OT, I'm winning or losing on my terms

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We cant have any football thread without Bork once...

5KSMd4f.gif

wow he's so bad I missed the first post in the thread with him in it!

GODGERS SAVED HOUSTON FROM THE COWGIRLS WINNING IT ALL IN NRG AND NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE JJ PROUD...

GO PACK GO!

watt.gif

watershed

Banned
Greenbay is gonna take it but Atlanta did look pretty amazing against the Hawks. But Aaron Rodgers is gonna win this duel.

Pepiope

Idc who wins between GB and ATL. As long as NE doesn't win the Super Bowl, everything is fine.

Need the Steelers to actually score a TD next week.

Forgot Lady Gaga was gonna do the half time show...

Which artist will they call up to salvage that show like they did with Coldplay?

I would like OP to apologize for this shameful attempt at trying to be funny! Bionic put the paws on him

*reported! Have fun in jail!✌🏿

Loxley

As a Packers fan, much as I would like to see a Brady vs Rodgers match, I really don't want the Pats in the Superbowl period - so I'll be rooting for the Steelers in that game. It'd be fun to have a Packers/Steelers rematch.

Jarate

Banned
I'm a changed man friends, we shall all bask in the glory of Mike McCarthy, who shall be head coach of the Packers forever

And for the 13th time in 14 years or 14th time in 16 years the AFC starting QB will either be Peyton Manning(obviously retired though), Tom Brady, or Ben Roethlisberger. Some day the other two will finally retire and we'll finally see some variety in starting QB's on the AFC side. But until then we have another guarantee that one of these 3 will continue this run they've had.

squicken

@fbgchase

Andy Reid's last 8 playoff losses have come vs

Brady (2x)
Rodgers
Brees
Ben
Warner
Luck
Romo

His QBs: McNabb 3x, Smith 3x, Vick, Garcia

MechDX

Steelers HC Mike Tomlin upset Patriots 'spotted' a day and a half:

https://t.co/LZkppTTKEj https://t.co/EfUiVoBo0h

For some reason Antonio Brown taped Mike Tomlin's post game speech and posted it to social media. Tomlin refers to the Patriots as assholes. jnc

Why the name calling isn't really a big deal why post obvious bulletin board material to social media?

Steelers HC Mike Tomlin upset Patriots 'spotted' a day and a half:

https://t.co/LZkppTTKEj https://t.co/EfUiVoBo0h

For some reason Antonio Brown taped Mike Tomlin's post game speech and posted it to social media. Tomlin refers to the Patriots as assholes. jnc

Why the name calling isn't really a big deal why post obvious bulletin board material to social media?

Because he's a dumb ass. The moment Tomlin talks about keeping a low profile on social media and not saying too much, is the moment Brown brags about having 22k viewers. Now them calling the Pats assholes is no surprise, guess that happens a lot when people talk about the Pats in their locker room and everywhere else in the world for that matter, but him so blatantly ignoring what Tomlin is saying to feed his ego is a bit weird.

Greenbay is gonna take it but Atlanta did look pretty amazing against the Hawks. But Aaron Rodgers is gonna win this duel.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Falcons will win the title this year. I think they will beat GB and I don't even think it will be that close. Neither of the two teams play any defense whatsoever, but Falcons offense is on another level right now. Too much on Rodgers to make every play by himself.

If Pats don't turn the ball over they will beat the Steelers for sure. Ben has been mediocre this year, maybe he has an injury or something. Then BB would have to find a way to slow down Atlanta and I don't think that's happening. Would be great to see Atlanta win it all.

@fbgchase

Andy Reid's last 8 playoff losses have come vs

Brady (2x)
Rodgers
Brees
Ben
Warner
Luck
Romo

His QBs: McNabb 3x, Smith 3x, Vick, Garcia

No QB in NFL history has taken more unwarranted heat from the media than Smith. Dude was one kick returner away from the Super Bowl, with one target to throw to. And he outplayed Brees (or performed equally without any turnovers) that year in the playoffs as well. Against the Colts and Luck he only had 378 yards passing and 4TD's with no picks. Granted he's limited, but there are a ton of QB's in the league worse than him and he has performed well in the playoffs.

We're all Green Bay fans this week.

Boy this is a dark time. Can you imagine Trump getting inaugurated and the Falcons and Pats both making the Super Bowl in the same weekend? Disturbing

We're all Green Bay fans this week.

Boy this is a dark time. Can you imagine Trump getting inaugurated and the Falcons and Pats both making the Super Bowl in the same weekend? Disturbing

I've missed that part: what's wrong with the Falcons? I usually root for the teams that haven't had much success, so it's nice to see them playing well.

People blasting Tomlin for giving "bulletin board material" or that he's whining about playing late are dumb as fuck. His speech makes perfect sense, trying to point out how important it is to shift all the focus onto the next game, how with a day less every step of the way matters even more, with less room for errors. He even says they'll be ready for their ass, how is that whining?

AB is dumb and attention whoring as fuck tho.

I've missed that part: what's wrong with the Falcons? I usually root for the teams that haven't had much success, so it's nice to see them playing well.

I'm a Panthers fan

A lot is wrong with the Falcons.

EDIT: Dutch trying to put that evil on me. It won't work! No weapon formed against me shall prosper Patriot!

Ronin

Somebody better call the fire department, because Matt Ryan is gonna torch that Green Bay secondary. Being in the Dome was electric Saturday. Bummed I'm gonna be out of town for the Georgia Dome finale, but I'm confident they'll close it out right.

Ron Mexico

Somebody better call the fire department, because Matt Ryan is gonna torch that Green Bay secondary. Being in the Dome was electric, Saturday. Bummed I'm gonna be out of town for the Georgia Dome finale, but I'm confident they'll close it out right.

We won't even have to pump in crowd noise!

Prediction: Atlanta edges out GB on a missed Crosby FG that would have won it. Freeney, in a show of veteran leadership, picks up a hooker right before the Super Bowl and Atlanta gets smoked by a HOF QB with a couple seasons left to his career. And I get the strangest sense of deja vu.

Top Bottom