• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They'd rather root for the evil they personally don't have to deal with

Because at the end of the day, you'll never see the Browns and Brady at an AFC Championship game at the same time unless the Browns have tickets.
Ravens are the real Browns and make the AFC championship game about once a decade.

Also the Falcons are mostly Browns.

BigAT

I'm disappointed in TDR.

Hoping for other teams to do the work his team should have done in the first place.

Over and over we keep hearing how it's "fuck the Pats" but the Dolphins, Bills and Jets are the teams that could literally fuck them over but y'all keep fucking it up!

It's your fault the Pats are what they are, you're the reason for this. You know it to be true.

You can say "but they cheat" but you know the truth. That's just a beard to hide your sadness.

This is some real shit right here.

RBH

I just found out that I'll be going to the Falcons/Packers game this Sunday!

Going to the game with my dad, who was somehow able to pull some strings and get tickets.

I'm glad to have the chance to go to the Georgia Dome one last time. :')

Cannot wait to experience the atmosphere in person. Hope the crowd is as hyped as they were for the Seahawks game.

Ravens are the real Browns and make the AFC championship game about once a decade.

Also the Falcons are mostly Browns.

I can't make them decide to not fail. If I could, their team never comes back at all.

It was better gone, let's be honest. Think of how happy they'd have been right now in comparison. No Manziel, no Weeden, no Trent, no Factory!

Going to the game with my dad, who was somehow able to pull some strings and get tickets.

Cannot wait to experience the atmosphere in person. Hope the crowd is as hyped as they were for the Seahawks game.
Pull some $tring$

Congrats dude, hope you enjoy it!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
gosteelers.jpg

b785c43b6ab899e9eb884d5e204c89a4.jpg

CL7NUv6VEAAOZj0.jpg:large

e0a72533d6f7109a2a1037d7a1c6a8e4.jpg

giphy.gif

NastyBook

Enjoy yourself.

Damn that's cool

bionic77

Those holds happen every play. The refs pick and choose when they want to throw a flag
I mean you can say the same about a lot of things in football.

They call PIs when the ball is thrown 10 yards over the receivers head. Nobody knows what a catch is anymore.

But is weird to complain about a call when it was the right call. It is one thing to complain about a block in the back when it was clearly a clean block, but this one looked bad live and on replay. If you get beat on the edge and you hook the guys neck it is more surprising when they don't call it. I remember two plays where KC and Pitt got away with PI but they were both borderline but I don't feel like the refs influenced the outcome of the game.

Worst call I have seen in a long time is still the fumble on Borks forward pass. I just don't understand how anyone could have called that a fumble when the ball came out of his hands and went forward into the dirt like 10+ yards.

BigAT

Wait, you're going where?

bionic77

Congrats RBH. The only way it could possibly be any better was if you had a Switch to take to the game with you to play during halftime and tv timeouts.

I hope for your sake that the Falcons win or at least show up. Not much worse than going to a live game with these stakes and your team shitting the bed.

Redd

Congrats. Hopefully you can take some good pics where you're sitting.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Who's rooting for the Pats?

I just feel TDR is too strong a man to root for another team to finish off the Pats.

He used to be my hero, now he's dead to me!

All I have left is Mech and me and BG's power of positivity towards 8-8

In all honesty I could give a fuck less who wins. Go teams.

Im too busy figuring how to make the Browns great (8-8)
I think I've had a breakthrough in my studies

Who's rooting for the Pats?

I just feel TDR is too strong a man to root for another team to finish off the Pats.

He used to be my hero, now he's dead to me!

All I have left is Mech and me and BG's power of positivity towards 8-8
Ya'll need to get ya boi Floi under control.

It's okay Kave, I'm dead to myself as well. Join the club!

MechDX

I'm disappointed in TDR.

Hoping for other teams to do the work his team should have done in the first place.

Over and over we keep hearing how it's "fuck the Pats" but the Dolphins, Bills and Jets are the teams that could literally fuck them over but y'all keep fucking it up!

It's your fault the Pats are what they are, you're the reason for this. You know it to be true.

You can say "but they cheat" but you know the truth. That's just a beard to hide your sadness.

I don't always agree with my boy Kave but I always agree with my boy Kave.

It's the off season, his time to shine. #BitchKitty

Hindl

Holy shit giant bomb dropping a metal gear rising run all at once 🙏
I think the chiefs need to move on from Alex Smith

He's kind of a worst case scenario. Deacon or someone was saying this about another QB but it applies to Smith as well. He's good enough where you aren't going to actively look for a new QB, but not good enough to actually take you anywhere

I don't always agree with my boy Kave but I always agree with my boy Kave.

It's the off season, his time to shine. #BitchKitty
Still waiting for someone to tell me what the fuck this means in terms of practical action. I bitch about the Dolphins constantly, what more do you want from me?

I'm just supporting Kave. Nothing against you
I'm just trying to understand why everyone thinks it's this groundbreaking concept for Dolphins fans to be upset with their team for failing to stop the Pats. Talk about preaching to the choir. Doesn't mean I can't root against them just because my team sucks.

Top Bottom