• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

swonSbT.jpg

I did my part!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The minute they call PA and FL for Hilary, just turn the TV off. It's over and there's nothing left to watch except for the acceptance speech.

I'm also of the same mind. I hope those get called early and we can move on from the last year of this campaign. Hopefully, Trump isn't enough of a fucktard to truly go through with not conceding. This NEEDS closure.

I think PA is a pipe dream

Gonna be watching NH/NC/FL more

Regardless, east coast will pretty much decide things

Hindl

I think PA is a pipe dream

Gonna be watching NH/NC/FL more

Regardless, east coast will pretty much decide things

Philly alone will pretty much win PA. Pittsburg will finish it off. Every year people say PA is a horserace but it hasn't gone red in 28 years

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Motor City Muckraker
‏@MCmuckraker

Detroit voter's hand stuck in ballot machine on east side. Firefighters en route. #ElectionDay

Philly alone will pretty much win PA. Pittsburg will finish it off. Every year people say PA is a horserace but it hasn't gone red in 28 years

It went red for Corbutt. I know, not a national election, but it was statewide. It's not inconceivable, but it requires lowish turnout in the city and high turnout everywhere else.

Hindl

It went red for Corbutt. I know, not a national election, but it was statewide. It's not inconceivable, but it requires lowish turnout in the city and high turnout everywhere else.

Oh yeah, I was talking national, local elections are way different, mostly because democrats don't vote as much for non-presidential elections. That's pretty much how things always go red. But it's looking like high turnout in Philly, and the end of the SEPTA strike looks like it'll help too

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gonna date myself a bit but I kinda miss the punch ballots. Those were way faster.

Sitting down like a bunch of assholes in a crowded room filling in bubbles takes way more time.

bionic77

I just don't vote instead.
I encourage all Trump supporters to take this position.

Also I advise you people to play with fire and be a little more adventurous outside when you see a dangerous animal or unknown berry or mushroom.

You only live once...

There's literally no point going today when you can take care of it without waiting forever in early voting.

It's way easier for me to just go and vote. I've literally never waited in line and it's closer to my polling place than it is to the post office.

Fun fact: Citizens of Philadelphia are within five blocks of a polling place.

I wonder if cowboys defense or ST will be the reason they collapse

I'd bet ST. it's been awful

But what about the meltdowns.

right now at work, I have to deal with these fucking idiots who keep yelling about emails and how her political enemies keep committing "suicide" with a sniper rifle from over 100 yards away and how the FBI is in her pocket and I get very aggravated but bite my tongue because I dont want to start any shit

Tomorrow they'll keep the shit up but it'll be bitter tears and schadenfreude

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BTSC Steelers ‏@btsteelcurtain 8m8 minutes ago

#Steelers Injury Report: Maurkice Pouncey undergoes surgery on dislocated thumb

W7zRuVW.gif

Top Bottom