• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Milchjon

Today, is the day Trump gets elected.

But.

Today is also the first day of snow this winter.

How am I supposed to rate this day?

Either way, today might be the last day to proudly wear my Pats bobble hat, so I'm gonna wear the shit out of it!

Milchjon

I think Dutch Brown is a euphemism for that poopy-lookin' pindasaus, isn't it

a54f01da1a50ac2ba424a4e1088322e6.jpg

Gobias

Banned
I'm not in the mood to study for this corporate finance exam even though I haven't been to class since the last exam. I blame Trump.

I'm not in the mood to study for this corporate finance exam even though I haven't been to class since the last exam. I blame Trump.

I'm a finance god, need help, hit me up.

We can create our own investment firm friend. The Brown Hedgefund. 8% annual returns for 8 years confirmed.

Hopefully it's over early and PA and NC or FL go Hillary.

Don't think Ohio is going to make it. Not sure what the fuck is wrong with those people...

They won't call it officially until California closes.. which I can understand.. the game is to watch and see how the networks can contort themselves into making it a horse race.. that's the real fun Bionic.

Ohio will probably make it.. Iowa probably won't.

bionic77

They won't call it officially until California closes.. which I can understand.. the game is to watch and see how the networks can contort themselves into making it a horse race.. that's the real fun Bionic.

Ohio will probably make it.. Iowa probably won't.
I don't think Trump can win if he doesn't get OH and FL/NC so I hope you are right.

OH pull your head out of your ass and get on the Hilldawg train!

Tis a glorious day gentlemen, ladies, and Alligatorjandro.

The day Pat McCrory gets kicked to the curb, NC is made great again, and the Year of Grover starts in earnest.

#thisismyseason
#tooblessedtobestressed

That hit Sherman put on that kicker....that's awful. He tried to know him out for the season. Dangerous shit. "I didn't go for the kicker." We aren't blind. Own that shit if you are willing to do it.

bionic77

He can't win without Nevada.. (and early voting shows he's really fucked)

DM might have helped save America
I just want Trump to lose in the most humiliating way possible taking his brand, family and the Patriots down with him wth the behavior that follows today.

Anyone who helps achieve that goal is now considered a best friend forever.

I just want Trump to lose in the most humiliating way possible taking his brand, family and the Patriots down with him wth the behavior that follows today.

Anyone who helps achieve that goal is now considered a best friend forever.
His brand is already fucked forever.. he's dropping his name off new hotel openings..

Today, is the day Trump gets elected.

But.

Today is also the first day of snow this winter.winter

How am I supposed to rate this day?

Either way, today might be the last day to proudly wear my Pats bobble hat, so I'm gonna wear the shit out of it!

What's winter? How is this season? Today its going to be mid 80°'s to 90's.

Eleuin

People woke up today and in good conscience voted for trump

Remember that when you think you're a bad person

Top Bottom