• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Another year, another season where the NFC North is so inept that the Packers still somehow win the division despite being literally one of the worst teams in the league at one point

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GettyImages-491476104-630x420.jpg

We're going to get our revenge Seattle

bionic77

Carr is the true MVP. Did you see that Raiders team without him?

LOL
Based on how much football I saw this year it is between Carr, Ryan, Bell, Kobe Bryant and JJ Watt (the last two are entirely based on PMs from Mech).

Considering the fact that America and football both suck we will probably see a tie between Tom Brady and Satan.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Based on how much football I saw this year it is between Carr, Ryan, Bell, Kobe Bryant and JJ Watt (the last two are entirely based on PMs from Mech).

Considering the fact that America and football both suck we will probably see a tie between Tom Brady and Satan.

I don't think Donald Trump could get votes for MVP though

Beach

If you're talking about the true meaning of the word MVP then it's for sure Carr, there's literally no argument after the garbage we've seen with him out

If your doing best player for the year that's either Rodgers or Ryan

Mortemis

Banned
We gotta play the Seahawks?

Damn Damn Damn

do you mean damn as in "damn we're lucky to face the Seahawks" cause we like the weakest team in the playoffs rn

our offense does pretty good at home so I think it'll be a good game, but part of me wants us to be taken out of our misery early.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't understand how some Lions fans are still bitching about the Lions making the playoffs.

How many people outside of me and a couple of other Lions fans on other sites actually thought this would happen?

The future for Detroit is much brighter than it is for Green Bay. One draft addressing some of the issues on defense, and possibly a consistent running back and this Lions team is 12-4, 13-3 next season. Watch.

Onto the playoffs!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't understand how some Lions fans are still bitching about the Lions making the playoffs.

How many people outside of me and a couple of other Lions fans on other sites actually thought this would happen?

The future for Detroit is much brighter than it is for Green Bay. One draft addressing some of the issues on defense, and possibly a consistent running back and this Lions team is 12-4, 13-3 next season. Watch.

Onto the playoffs!!

Wish someone would dig up this exact post from like 2012

bionic77

I don't think Donald Trump could get votes for MVP though
His ego is so big he has to vote for himself.

Also, he is loyal and will remember all the evil, racist shitty cunts that voted and supported him.

Sadly it is lock for Brady. He will probably heil Hitler when he is presented the MVP and SB trophy by Fuhrer Trump.

Steelers were 4-5 and won the AFC North.
Packers were 4-6 and won the NFC North.

Perhaps they are destined to meet in the Owl.
I would love to see a rematch on the caveat that we stomp them out, win by 30 points and Bell and Brown combine for 1000 yards. But good things are not going to happen in Trumps America so expect a Super Bowl between the Pats and whoever Russia's best football team is.

MechDX

RJ Bell ‏@RJinVegas 2m2 minutes ago
#Packers open -7.5 hosting #Giants ... and big NYG money bets the number down to -6 within two minutes! (via @PinnacleSports)

His ego is so big he has to vote for himself.

Also, he is loyal and will remember all the evil, racist shitty cunts that voted and supported him.

Sadly it is lock for Brady. He will probably heil Hitler when he is presented the MVP and SB trophy by Fuhrer Trump.

I would love to see a rematch on the caveat that we stomp them out, win by 30 points and Bell and Brown combine for 1000 yards. But good things are not going to happen in Trumps America so expect a Super Bowl between the Pats and whoever Russia's best football team is.

Asterisks mirror match?

And with that final score....

200w.gif

FLOY WHERE YOU AT BITCH!!! YOU AIN'T STOPPING ME FROM GETTING MY DINER!!! BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Hey... hey Biggie.. guess what...

I won BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Yes.. it took two years.. but I have emerged victorious and won the Taco Bell League and the glorious Freeman.

The Year of Floyd begins now...
giphy.gif

but in all seriousness.. GG Biggie.. I had a lot of fun again this year and I hope you all decide to do it again. Thanks once again to Chris for being the number one commissioner again as you run this shit well. Fanatic, Croc, Gut, Chuck, Pep.. I hope to see you all again next year

200w.gif

do you mean damn as in "damn we're lucky to face the Seahawks" cause we like the weakest team in the playoffs rn

our offense does pretty good at home so I think it'll be a good game, but part of me wants us to be taken out of our misery early.
I feel the same man. Just end our misery so we can recover and plan for next season. They just don't seem as strong as in past seasons.

Top Bottom