• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

detroit-lions-playoff-banner.jpg

RBH

Ryan throws to Julio Jones and has a real running back. No one would know who the fuck Jordy Nelson is without Rodgers and his RB is a converted WR. This isn't even close, Ryan sucks.
Pack it up boys, NeoGAF user Vixdean said that Matt Ryan sucks :(

Miracle

Well, it's officially. Lions at Seahawks. Giants at Packers.

Giants have beaten the Packers significantly the last two playoff meetings. Will Packers get their revenge or will Playoff Eli showup?

Will Stafford prove to be the best QB under 30 against the Hawks? Or will Russell get his Jesus Water going?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford has been playing with a dislocated finger on his throwing hand. He had a solid game despite that.

Defense lost us this game.

GG PackersGAF

We historically have matched up really well against the Seahawks. I like that matchup and I think we can, and will, beat them.

Wild Card Playoffs!
Sat 4 pm Raiders @ Texans
Sat 825 pm Lions @ Seahawks
Sun 1 pm Dolphins @ Steelers
Sun 4:25 pm Giants @ Packers

MechDX

Texans PR ‏@TexansPR 16s17 seconds ago
The @HoustonTexans will face the @RAIDERS at 3:30pm CT on ESPN/ABC - Saturday, January 7 at NRG Stadium. #NFLPlayoffs #WeAreTexans

Doorman

Oh, I will, Doorman, and I have. If you're a Lions fan who actually cares about the team that's OUR QB but you don't seem to be a fan of the team so continue rooting against him.

I don't care about the team. I care about the team being successful. About doing what truly good teams should do.

I admit it's not solely on Stafford that the team isn't good and hasn't been during his tenure but I'm also not going to slurp on a guy who hasn't accomplished a single meaningful thing during his time here, whether it's his fault or not. I think he probably would have been an excellent QB if not for the situation he was brought into.

Either way unless Quinn has another absolutely magical draft I don't see where the team has a better year next season, not when Minnesota won't be down their own starting QB and RB again. Which will mean going into, what, Stafford's tenth season still looking for his first playoff win? Who else in the league gets that kind of time to prove themselves, regardless or the situation around them?

Top Bottom