• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

WedgeX

Banned
I wish Drew Sharp was still here to give hell to all the Detroit writers who said that the Lions were running away with the division a few weeks ago.

Like what is DET's issue? Do they have bad injuries at one position group? Is it Stafford's hand? RBs? CHI is terrible, MIN had biblical plague on their offense, GB the same on their DBs. Why didn't DET win the division going away?
They are good, but not great. They don't really blow anybody out, and when all you play are close games, you lose some you shouldn't.

Pack have had issues, but they've also shellacked some teams.

The only thing this prevent D does is prevent me from being able to enjoy the game
I don't see prevent here at all. Dom is lining guys up and challenging them one on one. Not every play, but I've been impressed especially since our secondary is down to the waterboys

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't see prevent here at all. Dom is lining guys up and challenging them one on one. Not every play, but I've been impressed especially since our secondary is down to the waterboys

If it's not the prevent package you'll have to excuse my confusion since it's late in the game and we just gave up a whole bunch of yards

Edit: whew game over

Vixdean

Ryan throws to Julio Jones and has a real running back. No one would know who the fuck Jordy Nelson is without Rodgers and his RB is a converted WR. This isn't even close, Ryan sucks.

RBH

I will like to state for the record that I was on the Ryan bandwagon even when Eznark was shitting on him.
LhZgfBN.gif

Top Bottom