• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Zelda is looking amazing

32914162776_abeb2d43a0_h.jpg

Weren't he your boy

Who

Holy shit it is. I'm glad it seemed very iffy. Hugh Jackman is so passionate about his character so I'm glad if this is it as Logan for him, then he'll go out right.

yeah I'm very surprised and even more excited now, X-men are still my favorite comic book movies (X2, FC, DOFP, APO)

Who would of guessed removing Bryan Singer from directing an X-Men movie would of helped so much! I'm happy to see Logan turning out good/great, sadly can't feel the same for Wonder Women which seems like it'll be a mess and a half.

Damn I just heard George The Animal Steele died first wrestling match my dad ever took me to as a kid he was in he ate a turnbuckle beat up two guys it was crazy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What's all this Romo to Houston talk?

I thought Mech raged against the idea like a month ago and said it wasn't possible and would never happen?

That new Mass Effect video looks great. Day 0

Quad La Famiglia will be enjoying a prosperous month of March while some choose to stand on rooftops milking invisible cows like crazy folk.

#PrayForTheJCB
#IStandWithGreg
#EvenThoughIDontThinkHePlaysMassEffect

MechDX

What's all this Romo to Houston talk?

I thought Mech raged against the idea like a month ago and said it wasn't possible and would never happen?

Ed Werder said yesterday Romo is more than likely to be released and not traded and his preferred destination is Houston

I'm not sold on the idea at all. But if he takes low, incentive based pay I'm OK with it. If it's for the low pay it can happen

That new Mass Effect video looks great. Day 0

Quad La Famiglia will be enjoying a prosperous month of March while some choose to stand on rooftops milking invisible cows like crazy folk.

#PrayForTheJCB
#IStandWithGreg
#EvenThoughIDontThinkHePlaysMassEffect

Grova likes good beer and now he sees the truth about the switch, finally stopped taking those Ls.

Hmmm Chris likes this show too? 🤔

Idk BG sounds a lot like that Vikings show he keeps talking about...
You lost all credibility when I saw you pushing Scorpio ....
Pirates...and BG is the one that told me about it.

It's ok so far,
Never said it was the best show! I enjoy it though. I was also drunk the whole time I saw the first season.. Syfy has some good pretty good production on some of these shows

You lost all credibility when I saw you pushing Scorpio ....

Never said it was the best show! I enjoy it though. I was also drunk the whole time I saw the first season.. Syfy has some good pretty good production on some of these shows

Oh I'm not complaining, if I didn't like it I'd stop watching it.

And yeah they are blowing my mind with what they are doing with The Expanse, you should watch that if you aren't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom