• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the mods were saying that not every dumb thing that Trump says needs a thread and can be discussed in PoliGAF.

Based on the "I'm obsessed with politics" thread, I don't think it's healthy to get angry at every single thing that Trump says or does. It's taxing enough with the all the big shit going on and we've got 4 years of this to go.
Everyday it really is something new -__-

But really is he saying Bigly or Bigleague?

WedgeX

Banned
I missed this yesterday but the Lions have finally opened themselves up to quarterback controversy! First time since Shaun Hill haunted Ford Field.

Detroit Free Press said:
Dan Orlovsky indicated last weekend that his second tenure with the Detroit Lions is over, and clarity as to why might have come Thursday.

Based on the quarterback's comments, the Lions are turning to Jake Rudock to back up starter Matthew Stafford.

Orlovsky said on SiriusXM NFL radio Thursday that the Lions told him they're going "in a different direction" by promoting Rudock to second-string quarterback and letting Orlovsky's contract expire next month.

With Orlovsky as backup, no one would dare call for Stafford to be replaced. Lest we get more safeties from his running out of the endzone. But now Rudock is 100% potential! And that gets people's hype up when things turn bad. As they always do.

Apparently today is National Wine day. Let's all partake.

Also my Barber was playing For Honor, looked prettt cool

Fun story. One of my friends discovered a winery with my name near them. It has recently closed, which is sad. But we bought like twelve bottles from the winery's last production for special occasions. Perhaps today is the day.

smh at Kyrie unironically pulling a "They didn't want us knowing about it" re: the fucking shape of the Earth

BG going a bit too far with his boys lately

smh at Kyrie unironically pulling a "They didn't want us knowing about it" re: the fucking shape of the Earth

BG going a bit too far with his boys lately

PHOTO-Very-Young-Kid-Wearing-I-Heart-Naps-But-I-Stay-Woke-At-Womens-March.jpg

I only wrote that post to trigger Mech. Plus, everyone knows Clowney is a bust.
But.. he's getting healthier.. and we don't know how long till J.J's injuries force him to he like Gronk...

If such a trade were to happen.. it'd be better to get Clowney rather than Watt I would possibly argue.

Pair him with Barnett from Tennessee and there's your pass rush for the cowboys.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What's so funny about Rime?

Sorry mostly busting balls about switch. I just think it's funny that time is a title to look forward to after the shit tequila works pulled with Sony and their past in general. I was psyched at the reveal trailer but have 0 hope for the actual game.

Hindl

Sorry mostly busting balls about switch. I just think it's funny that time is a title to look forward to after the shit tequila works pulled with Sony and their past in general. I was psyched at the reveal trailer but have 0 hope for the actual game.

Eh fair. I was hyped on Rime the second I saw it, but largely spent the last 2 years until they re-revealed it asking where the fuck it was. Obviously went through development hell, and that whole shit with Sony doesn't give me a ton of hope. Still excited for it but it'll probably be bad. Glad it'll be on the Switch though, looks like it's hitting right around when I'll be doing some traveling, so it'll be nice to take it on the go pending reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom