• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Watching the Hateful 8

Screaming internally:

6c5728491696ac74f96bf5dbe01283cb.gif

Haretul Eight for me Drops off like From Dusk Til Dawn. It's real good and slow building, then shit happens and gets silly.

Disagree. Pizza Hut does more right then Papa John's around the board.

Pizza Hut has a great first slice experience. That first slice of pan pizza nice and hot. Then you go for your second slice and their greasy mess of a pizza combined with the cooling temp creates all kind of havoc in the stomach.

Sanjuro

Pizza Hut has a great first slice experience. That first slice of pan pizza nice and hot. Then you go for your second slice and their greasy mess of a pizza combined with the cooling temp creates all kind of havoc in the stomach.

I'm well aware. It's decent once and a great while. When it comes to the pizza itself and all of the sides I'll still take it.

I mean, Little Caesars beats Papa John's too.

Based on the foolishness that occurred in this thread last night, Happy Sunday is suspended for today.

You people get no dance gif.

Instead you will get some time to think about what you've done.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hateful 8 was a horrible movie and that's unusual for me to say because there are very few movies I actively dislike. I can usually derive some measure of entertainment from a movie.

Unforgivably slow for the first two hours followed by nonsense and cringe worthy violence against women and excessive gore. If the movie's sole purpose is to simultaneously bore you and make you feel uncomfortable, then it succeeded.

Such a drastic drop off after Django Unchained

this_guy

Good morning everyone. *everyone except you animus

I will ask the mods to lock down this thread today from 10-2. Who's with me?

Greg

Hateful 8 was a horrible movie and that's unusual for me to say because there are very few movies I actively dislike. I can usually derive some measure of entertainment from a movie.

Unforgivably slow for the first two hours followed by nonsense and cringe worthy violence against women and excessive gore. If the movie's sole purpose is to simultaneously bore you and make you feel uncomfortable, then it succeeded.

wat

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom