• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
s22xXFQ.jpg

JABEE

I will be redeemed this season.

Wentz will be a star and Bradford will suck.

The Pats will be cheaters.

On a side note, I wish the best for Browns fans. I don't want to see them fall for it and trade for New England's backup.

I mean fuck the Eagles but they're still better than the Redskins for a few decades.

The Washington Racists a deplorable organization run by a rich dickhead, but they've been to the playoffs recently and have a few Super Bowls in their history. Plus their scum fuck fans have never attacked Santa Claus, nor have they ever required a jail in their stadium. Both are wretched and disgusting organizations, but at least the Racists have had fleeting moments they can look at fondly and think of proudly. The Eagles franchise is much like their fans: a drunken mess that dropped out of high school, destroyed their life and live in a rundown trailer lot full of regret and hopelessness. Fuck them both, but the Racists are clearly the less fucked up loser.

The Washington Racists a deplorable organization run by a rich dickhead, but they've been to the playoffs recently and have a few Super Bowls in their history. Plus their scum fuck fans have never attacked Santa Claus, nor have they ever required a jail in their stadium. Both are wretched and disgusting organizations, but at least the Racists have had fleeting moments they can look at fondly and think of proudly. The Eagles franchise is much like their fans: a drunken mess that dropped out of high school, destroyed their life and live in a rundown trailer lot full of regret and hopelessness. Fuck them both, but the Racists are clearly the less fucked up loser.

Mark Rypien>any QB in Eagles history

JABEE

But we have Mike Trout.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Would you rather be the eagles or the redskins

That's like asking if I'd rather have cancer or AIDS.

Fuck all that

Edit: do strike shortened season Super Bowl wins count? I dunno both franchise is shitty and technically the Redskins have the better overall history but holy shit the 00s Redskins were horrible.

i wonder who will be #4 of NFC East this year
Eagles have the best shot, but you should never underestimate ELI or the most honorable franchise in NFL the Washington Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom