• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Amazing.

I am working and listening to some Radiohead on Youtube and it makes me remember when I used to play videogames and listen to music at the same time. Fuck I used to listen to music all the time in my youth. I can still remember playing hours of FF6 or games on my PSX and N64 while listening to some Radiohead or other awesome music in the background.

I won't say that music today is worse or better than it used to be, but it is clearly less important that it used to be. Young people used to spend a ton of their disposable income on music. Now that same stuff is free everywhere and people only really care about their smartphones and phone plans.

Gobias

Banned
Amazing.

I am working and listening to some Radiohead on Youtube and it makes me remember when I used to play videogames and listen to music at the same time. Fuck I used to listen to music all the time in my youth. I can still remember playing hours of FF6 or games on my PSX and N64 while listening to some Radiohead or other awesome music in the background.

I won't say that music today is worse or better than it used to be, but it is clearly less important that it used to be. Young people used to spend a ton of their disposable income on music. Now that same stuff is free everywhere and people only really care about their smartphones and phone plans.

I bet Thom Yorke is a JCB

Tall4Life

Amazing.

I just gained some respect for you, good shit

Man God

Non-Canon Member
meanwhile you're gaining respect from Pats fans

who's the real winner here?
JCB recognize no borders, all past associations and grievances are forgotten in the face of rooftop grill and chills and games of basketball after playing basketball.

bionic77

JCB recognize no borders, all past associations and grievances are forgotten in the face of rooftop grill and chills and games of basketball after playing basketball.
No man is so steeped in evil that he cannot open his eyes and step into the light and become a true JCB.

It's been a long day

Time to drink some coke

mec9Tug.gif

cdyhybrid

Any experienced GIFmakers here? I did one using a screencap program, then resized it and cut out some frames, but it's still like 9MB and that seems too big to upload/post places :\

Milchjon

It seems like the common theme among all JCB activities is that they don't involve a Switch.

Happy Presidents' Day

abe-lincoln-party-on-dudes.gif

In a wonderful bit of irony, Charlotte (which lost the All-Star Game over a regressive and oppressive state law thought up by religious zealots) hosted a...Christian music tour stop last night in the place of the ASG.

Hindl

I was thinking about grabbing that soon. Just finished up RE7 which is also one hell of a game! Glad capcom bounced back

You should, it's great. Honestly I'm not an open world game guy, I only really started liking them this generation because consoles finally got powerful enough to fill them with stuff to do. But Yakuza is just packed full of stuff. The characters and story are great and tense, the side activities are goofy and fun, there's a ton of that Japanese quirkiness, and it's got a fun world to just walk around in. Plus, they do a smart thing with side stories where usually they start often by just walking near a character, and a cutscene immediately triggers that introduces you to the story, and you can continue if you want. They place a lot of these on the fastest path to your next destination, so even a person like me who usually mainlines stuff runs into them. Only thing is that there are a LOT of cutscenes, although they're quite good

Horizon Zero Dawn is getting amazing reviews.

Doing it
Pleasantly surprised and bummed that I have all these games coming in the next few weeks that I'll have to put it on the backlog. Looking forward to it though

I hate the fact that it sounds like GG made a great game in Zero Dawn and the entire review thread is debating whether or not it will be better than Zelda.

Fuck console warriors

Jarnet87

May not be a genuine JCB. Smells like an attention whore.

All the JCBs I know pre-ordered online.

I wish I had pre-ordered those neon JoyCons and the charging thing. Amazon never has it in stock. :(

Yes he is a fraud. He leaves his post and does not understand the concept of time zones. The resolute JCBs pre-ordered, all we have to do now is iron out our launch plans.

bionic77

Yes he is a fraud. He leaves his post and does not understand the concept of time zones. The resolute JCBs pre-ordered, all we have to do now is iron out our launch plans.
To paraphrase the Bible, the Bhagavad Gita, and various other religious texts when dealing with an event of supreme importance (i.e. Switch release).

Shit about to get lit.

They giving hope to developers everywhere you don't have to make a crap FPS game for the rest of your existence. Bungie should follow suit.
Destiny is basically a western RPG, plus does anyone on earth think horizon will make more money then destiny did? Speaking of destiny got to play with mech last night. Fun times. I just need to get better stuff since I could barely kill anything.

Greg

Destiny is basically a western RPG, plus does anyone on earth think horizon will make more money then destiny did? Speaking of destiny got to play with mech last night. Fun times. I just need to get better stuff since I could barely kill anything.
was it? WAS IT REALLY?!

I really thought that Zero Dawn was going to be middle of the road type stuff after seeing some early streams. There was enough strange jank when it came to dialogue and facial animation that it made me raise my eyebrow a bit.

Good to see it get great reviews. I'll need to check it out. I just hope it's not too self serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom