• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw shit son it's a NEW PAGE DANCE

qBYR0UY.gif

Can we not get a mod to stop this? Shit is awful.

Anyways in crazy trump news I just saw he invited a random person up on stage with him during today's rally. This has to be an elaborate suicide attempt, right? No way could the secret service possibly vet everyone in the crowd or be sure that what ever person he picks doesn't secretly hate him. This is so nuts for a president to do.

Gobias

Banned
More hot takes from Mary Kay

. It's time to invest a high pick in the quarterback, and also add a quality veteran such as Garoppolo who can can start right away.

I think the Browns' first choice right now would be Jimmy Garoppolo, and they will likely look to Taylor, Mike Glennon, Tony Romo and others if they can't trade for Garoppolo.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Anyways in crazy trump news I just saw he invited a random person up on stage with him during today's rally. This has to be an elaborate suicide attempt, right? No way could the secret service possibly vet everyone in the crowd or be sure that what ever person he picks doesn't secretly hate him. This is so nuts for a president to do.

>calls the anime shit awful
>Then proceeds to post awful politics shit

ok.jpg

Gobias

Banned
So this is a opinion piece, but I can guarantee it will be run like it's a fact with sources by other outlets. Headline probably reads something like "grapepolio Browns top choice"
*waits for PFT and Roto

I assume all Browns news comes from the Hey, Mary Kay! column

More hot takes from Mary Kay

How can the Browns use a high pick to draft a QB, when they're trading their first round picks for Jimmy G? Unless Kave's bae means trade #1 and #12 for Jimmy and then draft a QB in the second. That's a bold move, but gives Cleveland the most opportunities to destroy a QB's career. I think they should do it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like random animu gifs define this thread as much as anything else.

Just be glad it's not Fox digging through deviantart again.

MechDX

ycC5H3y.gif

Jarnet87

It was a plant, haven't you ever seen a magic or wrestling show.

Fox318

I'm always amazed at the commissions people pay for on deviantart.

You pretty much search for anything and somebody is paying for a character from their favorite show to wear a sports jersey and suffer from some sort of physical abnormality.

JABEE

We have qbs that can checkdown....

You're going to end up trading the first the Eagles gave you for Jimmy G. It's destiny now.

The Patriots screwing over the Browns is a guarantee.

This fact only gives me more confidence Wentz will succeed.

2016 wasn't the shittiest year for nothing!

JABEE

We need some real football fan conflicts in here.

There used to be some real animus among fans. Not "animus."

BG,

The Cleve is failed and Wentz is a star in the making.

YH,

Bradford is an average to below average QB who peaked last season on a mediocre Vikings team.

Mech,

Oswieler will start football games for the Texans next season.

To everyone else,

The Patriots cheated and all their Championships*, including the last two they won, are illegitimate; existing on the records as monuments to their villainy and hate.

You're going to end up trading the first the Eagles gave you for Jimmy G. It's destiny now.

The Patriots screwing over the Browns is a guarantee.

This fact only gives me more confidence Wentz will succeed.

2016 wasn't the shittiest year for nothing!
Settle down pls sir...
He has a 6 foot cardboard cutout of Trump that he salutes and prays to everyday. He's already done crazy
Yeah it was interesting. It made me picture more supporters like him

Jarnet87

Weird I was watching CNN today and they were freaking out about what a huge security risk it was and how crazy trump was. I haven't watched wrestling since I was young though.

I think Trump is delusional enough to believe that everyone loves him and that no one would try to kill him, but I can't imagine this wasn't staged. The guy already came out denying he was a plant. Plant is real, and Donald also knows his inbred base would eat it up.

We need some real football fan conflicts in here.

There used to be some real animus among fans. Not "animus."

BG,

The Cleve is failed and Wentz is a star in the making.

YH,

Bradford is an average to below average QB who peaked last season on a mediocre Vikings team.

Mech,

Oswieler will start football games for the Texans next season.

To everyone else,

The Patriots cheated and all their Championships*, including the last two they won, are illegitimate; existing on the records as monuments to their villainy and hate.

The Eagles are the worst team in the NFC East. They're the kid brother everyone ignores because he's not particularly talented or good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom