• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterGAF

Banned
Every game is a mess now that we have Zelda. It has raised the bar so high that I can't play other single player games anymore. They're just not good in comparison.

I tried playing Mass Effect: Andromeda on EA Acess and I couldn't do it. It wasn't even because of animations or whatever dumb unimportant shit gaming side is nit picking. The game started off with a half hour of not letting me do anything. Within Zelda's first five minutes I was freely exploring the Great Plateau, but in Mass Effect it took a half hour for the game to let me walk in a straight line down a narrow path. Stopped playing it right there.

brentech

It's almost like someone told you guys the word everywhere was that ME was dumpster fire tier.

Meanwhile Yankee is literally thanking MS for dumping a steaming pile of shit directly onto his hands.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
More like

Mass Defect

amirite?

I'm just waiting for my Persona...

I mean, damn thing should have been in my hands already.

It's like trying to explain why you should start Jeff Garcia when Steve Young and Montana are also available? Am I right FMT?

Sadly there is no other game available that has as good of a coop mode. Gears 4's horde mode is fantastic but you have to have a serious group and it takes hours to finish. ME they shortened it to only 6 waves, plus extraction so it only takes like 15 or 20 minutes, but they also made the waves way more intense. I could solo silver no problem and even gold wasnt that hard in ME3, bronze in ME:A is really though, I am sure a big part of that is not many people have leveled up characters yet, but they also throw a ton of enemies at you. It really feels perfect. KIt is almost to bad they couldnt do the coop as a stand alone game so that way all the people who have decided that they dont like the SP could still give the mp a chance and see how great it is.

BigAT

I guarantee it

I attempt to present my Official Bread Brand Absolutely Real Immunity™ to the moderation staff:

tumblr_nmp95uilvK1tsuuvno1_250.gif

tumblr_nmp95uilvK1tsuuvno3_250.gif

tumblr_nmp95uilvK1tsuuvno4_250.gif

brentech

A few days earlier.

Today

That's what I'm referring to.

Thank you MS for letting have this amazing EA Access service which allows people the chance to try games before they buy them and see if they like them. I would think the mixed reviews for this game are proof that what MS is doing in this case is good for gamers. Are you saying that it would be better if they were like sony and just said fuck you guys we are not going to give you any options that could cost us money?

MechDX

Michael DiRocco‏Verified account
@ESPNdirocco

Random stat I uncovered today: Since 2014, #Jaguars DBs have 11 INTs. Other totals from AFC South: #Texans 46, #Colts 38, #Titans 25.

Bort making that difference!

MechDX

http://nfltraderumors.co/latest-regarding-saints-rfa-cb-malcolm-butler/

In regards to compensation for Butler, Giardi points out that the Patriots and Saints can’t discuss this until he has signed his restricted tender. However, both sides are reportedly aware of what it would take to get a trade for Butler completed.

Giardi adds that the sense he’s gotten is that there’s a “bit of a game of a high stakes chicken” going on in regards to compensation for Butler between the Patriots and Saints. But Giardi says that New Orleans is “enamored” with Butler.

Yesterday, Jeff Howe mentioned that neither the Saints nor the Patriots believe the No. 11 overall pick would be included in a trade for Butler if a deal is completed.

Going to get pick #32 back. Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom