• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiju

Can you guys believe that the best QB ever is a 6th Round pick? Unbelievable.

brady.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jarnet87

Zelda progress was made this weekend

defeated the elephant dungeon, finished 3-4 upgrades worth of shrines, found another great fairy and one of the lost memory sports, saw a dam Dragon.

Those memory spots are hard as hell to find, maybe it will be easier as I traverse more of the map

Zelda progress was made this weekend

defeated the elephant dungeon, finished 3-4 upgrades worth of shrines, found another great fairy and one of the lost memory sports, saw a dam Dragon.

Those memory spots are hard as hell to find, maybe it will be easier as I traverse more of the map
There is a dude who gives you pretty good hints for some of them

bionic77

There is a dude who gives you pretty good hints for some of them
It can still be hard to find them without the map opened up on those spots.

And a lot of them are near Hyrule Castle, which I have not fucked around with much because it is swarming with Guardians.

It is pretty easy to find them though with the painting dudes hints (he is in most towns too) and looking around the map a little bit. You can usually figure out the general location pretty quickly.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It can still be hard to find them without the map opened up on those spots.

And a lot of them are near Hyrule Castle, which I have not fucked around with much because it is swarming with Guardians.

It is pretty easy to find them though with the painting dudes hints (he is in most towns too) and looking around the map a little bit. You can usually figure out the general location pretty quickly.
Real ass spoilers
One of them is deep in Hyrule Castle.

jbug617

Banned
FBI and the NFL found Brady's SB jersey. It was stolen by someone pretending to be foreign press. FBI is involved because jersey is on foreign soil.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Looks like Mass Effect is a giant mess

FBI and the NFL found Brady's SB jersey. It was stolen by someone pretending to be foreign press. FBI is involved because jersey is on foreign soil.

If it's outside the country, I don't see them getting it back

jbug617

Banned
The same person stole both of Brady's SB jerseys

NFL statement on finding Tom Brady's Super Bowl jersey: "Through the cooperation of the NFL and New England Patriots' security teams, the FBI and other law enforcement authorities, the Super Bowl LI jersey worn last month by MVP Tom Brady has been recovered. Also retrieved during the ongoing investigation was the jersey Brady wore in the Patriots' victory in Super Bowl XLIX against the Seattle Seahawks in 2015. The items were found in the possession of a credentialed member of the international media. Due to the ongoing investigation, we would refer any additional questions to the FBI."

bionic77

Shannon Pettypiece‏ @spettypi 5h
Bob Kraft flew back on Air Force 1 with Trump from Palm Beach
This shit is really killing my love for the NFL and making me a bigger NBA fan.

Can't wait for the baby Lakers to take back the West! Probably going to happen next year! I believe in you Luke Walton (even though you sound like some frat boy)!

Duxxy3

Can't wait for the baby Lakers to take back the West! Probably going to happen next year! I believe in you Luke Walton (even though you sound like some frat boy)!

Yeah, I've got to admit that I'm more than a little uncomfortable with Kraft being so close to Trump. Gisele got Brady to shut up about it. But Kraft seems to be getting deeper and deeper.

jbug617

Banned

I hope you lose your first round pick and Magic trades everybody for Paul George

bionic77

Yeah, I've got to admit that I'm more than a little uncomfortable with Kraft being so close to Trump. Gisele got Brady to shut up about it. But Kraft seems to be getting deeper and deeper.
The Steelers are not run by Trumpers but way too much of the league is. It kills my enjoyment of football.

I am pretty understanding about most things and I never gave a fuck about most people's politics, but this shit bothers me too much.

Thankfully I have JoyCons, Zelda and the NBA to help me through this troubled time.

Duxxy3

The Steelers are not run by Trumpers but way too much of the league is. It kills my enjoyment of football.

I am pretty understanding about most things and I never gave a fuck about most people's politics, but this shit bothers me too much.

Thankfully I have JoyCons, Zelda and the NBA to help me through this troubled time.

I think the owners are just trying to serve the most common football fans. Which often means trumpers.

Fox318

I had a weird dream that Adam Sandler had somehow used a rootkit to get into my computer and was holding me hostage demanding bitcoin.

And I was confused why he wanted bitcoin considering how much it had been devalued.

Duxxy3

I had a weird dream that Adam Sandler had somehow used a rootkit to get into my computer and was holding me hostage demanding bitcoin.

And I was confused why he wanted bitcoin considering how much it had been devalued.

Or why he would want money at all. Dude must be a billionaire by now.

bionic77

I think the owners are just trying to serve the most common football fans. Which often means trumpers.
Don't give them any credit that they don't deserve.

They are either racist or ok with racism to get some tax breaks.

I say fuck you to either of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom