• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

romopaaain_medium.gif

Greg

so... there's free refills at Starbucks for the generic drinks if you have a card

I get an iced coffee at Starbucks in the mall, walk around the mall for 20 minutes, go back for a refill, and a manager cuts off the employee that rang me out earlier with "excuse me, we're going to have to charge you full price if you weren't sitting right outside the store while you drank that"

bitch, my iced drink is still full of unmelted ice - I'm not trying to work the system for your shit

so... there's free refills at Starbucks for the generic drinks if you have a card

I get an iced coffee at Starbucks in the mall, walk around the mall for 20 minutes, go back for a refill, and a manager cuts off the employee that rang me out earlier with "excuse me, we're going to have to charge you full price if you weren't sitting right outside the store while you drank that"

bitch, my iced drink is still full of unmelted ice - I'm not trying to work the system for your shit

You should have asked him if he knew who you were.

Grova and sports, man

Grova and sports what?

Between basketball, lacrosse, women's golf, fencing, water polo, that one time the football team won a bowl game I've seen Duke win like 13 of them thangs (championships) in my lifetime.

I'm cool.

Like the Panthers are one thing because I don't think they'll ever win a Super Bowl, but Duke...naaaah. I'm more pissed about how they lost than disappointed that they did.

As long as UNC doesn't win

Doing it?

Tiger needs to cut the shit and shave those porcupine quills off.

Not enough. I'd rather have Butler back for another year, plus possible tag next year.

edit: Not saying they should ask for anything crazy, but Butler is still our #1 corner right now. Needs to be another pick with the 32nd, or a player.

edit2: If it was the 32nd plus Ingram, I'd take it. Don't know if Bill would.

Ingram PLUS a first round pick? It amazes me how delusional people get around draft time, especially Asterisks fans.

Butler is gone. Deal with it. Gilmore was signed specifically to handle the loss of Butler.

Duxxy3

Tiger needs to cut the shit and shave those porcupine quills off.

Ingram PLUS a first round pick? It amazes me how delusional people get around draft time, especially Asterisks fans.

Butler is gone. Deal with it. Gilmore was signed specifically to handle the loss of Butler.

He is? That's news to me. And the Saints. And the Patriots. And Butler.

You must have an incredible source.

Grova and sports what?

Between basketball, lacrosse, women's golf, fencing, water polo, that one time the football team won a bowl game I've seen Duke win like 13 of them thangs (championships) in my lifetime.

I'm cool.

Like the Panthers are one thing because I don't think they'll ever win a Super Bowl, but Duke...naaaah. I'm more pissed about how they lost than disappointed that they did.

As long as UNC doesn't win

Did you happen to catch the FA cup game between Chelsea and Manchester United last week? I forgot who won.

He is? That's news to me. And the Saints. And the Patriots. And Butler.

You must have an incredible source.

Sure do. The Asterisks themselves. They're not going to pay Gilmore AND Butler 12+ million for his services.

"But he's a restricted free agent!" Sure, which mean teams can offer whatever they want to him and the Asterisks can match.

He's going to the Saints. Asterisks want Brandin Cooks, and the Saints aren't shipping him off for nothing.

Butler obviously feels he's being paid too little, as he STILL hasn't signed his tender. He likely won't until this Saints deal is in place.

Keep thinking he'll be an Asterisk opening day.

Bread

Banned
Sure do. The Asterisks themselves. They're not going to pay Gilmore AND Butler 12+ million for his services.

"But he's a restricted free agent!" Sure, which mean teams can offer whatever they want to him and the Asterisks can match.

He's going to the Saints. Asterisks want Brandin Cooks, and the Saints aren't shipping him off for nothing.

Butler obviously feels he's being paid too little, as he STILL hasn't signed his tender. He likely won't until this Saints deal is in place.

Keep thinking he'll be an Asterisk opening day.
um

you might want to sit down for this friend, but they already got him.

Not enough. I'd rather have Butler back for another year, plus possible tag next year.

edit: Not saying they should ask for anything crazy, but Butler is still our #1 corner right now. Needs to be another pick with the 32nd, or a player.

edit2: If it was the 32nd plus Ingram, I'd take it. Don't know if Bill would.
giphy.gif

You want your pick back and dessert? Pls.. that's nuts.

Duxxy3

I wonder if Kraft's meeting with Trump has to do with Brady's jersey being found in Mexico.

Is this the leverage that Mexico needs to ensure the wall doesn't get built? My god. Those monsters.

edit: And also brilliant.

jbug617

Banned
Saints want the Pats to trade Butler to them. They don't want to outright sign him. If the Saints sign him the Saints would have to give #11 because of the 1st round tender. If the trade happens, the Saints would have to give up something lesser than #32 and then they would give Butler a extension.

To get any of this started, Butler has to has to sign his franchise tender from the Pats making him part of the Pats roster.

lol how is this delusional?

if the pats sign him to the tender and the saints make an offer, they will have to give up their pick. unless they make a trade.

also your continuous pushing of "asterisks" is drumpf-esque

Whats wrong with asterisks? It is fitting since none of their super bowls are legitimate.

JABEE

I'm excited for Alshon Jeffery with Wentz.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/here-are-all-alshon-jefferys-targets-2016-analysis/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay1aAMLVGkg

Jimmy Kempski put together a video of all Jeffery's targets last season and he had to deal with a lot of slop passes and hurried throws.

He can catch though. He abused Ramsey on some of these clips. I would like to see him in the Eagles systems with their slants and WR screens. He's a big receiver who is deceptively quick.

I may be crazy, but I still think the Eagles should draft another offensive piece in the first two rounds.

If Fournette is available, I would take him. Dalvin Cook too. I wouldn't even mind OJ Howard.

I haven't had a chance to look at the corner talent, but it is supposed to be pretty deep in this draft. This is their most pressing need, but I wonder if they could solve this later in the draft and focus on more scarce positions in the early rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom