• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

And im not here to imply that our defensive woes are purely on his blame, yes our talent pool isnt always the best, but simply put, teams know how to beat the defense.

Like I said a few pages ago, Capers and Thompson need to go. Capers hasn't been able to do squat with this defense even when it's healthy and Thompson's picks, especially on defense, haven't been panning out for a while now. Thompson ignores the free agent market too much

Bread

Banned
Alright, I went ahead and claimed it. I'll be asking help from a few people obviously. And it will be up exactly one week prior to kickoff.
giphy.gif

Line_HTX

Lol... Come on, y'all. I'm not going to do that type of shit and risk getting insta-juniored. I want to be a very good host for everybody.

Besides, I have not posted an anime picture or gif in a very long time.

Sanjuro

Lol... Come on, y'all. I'm not going to do that type of shit and risk getting insta-juniored. I want to be a very good host for everybody.

Besides, I have not posted an anime picture or gif in a very long time.

How about I just send you all the pictures of Bledsoe and you make the thread?

A deplorable 2016, both politically and in NFL terms, deserves nothing else than to be capped off with an animu Owl thread but I bet Line will manage to fuck that up and actually make an effort

Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport – Verified account ‏@RapSheet

The #Browns 4-year, blockbuster deal with LB Jamie Collins is finalized. Should be official soon.

Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport – Verified account ‏@RapSheet

The contract extension for #Browns LB Jamie Collins: 4 years, $50M, source said. $26M in guarantees. Large.
Browns have signed Jamie "hero" Collins everyday this weekend. We did it.

We now have no more money left

Line_HTX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Browns and LB Jamie Collins Sr. have agreed to a new four-year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom